Table of Contents:
High earnings in the IT industry are enviable, and moreover, this is an area where there are still more job offers than specialists. Unfortunately, it is not easy to become a programmer, especially for people who have never had contact with modern technologies.
Codding4u is an innovative method of teaching programming , which will allow you to become a programmer and find your first job in IT in just 4 weeks !
- 100% remote course – all you need is access to a laptop, tablet or phone
- For everyone – regardless of age
- Instant method of learning – first earnings after 21 days!
- Minimum formalities – no contract or advances
What is the Codding4u course and how does it work?
The Codding4u programming course is an interactive platform designed to learn JS (Java Script) programming languages with HTML and CSS elements. This is the first level of programming learning that will allow you to enter the IT world as quickly as possible. To use the course, you do not need to install additional programs, all you need is access to a computer, tablet or phone.
The use of the platform is very simple, and if necessary, you can follow the detailed step-by-step instructions that will explain how to use the course and navigate the platform.
The HTML / CSS programming course consists of 30 lessons , each of them ends with a short test that tests the acquired knowledge and skills. After completing the first 10 lessons, you will additionally receive access to practical tasks, i.e. programming exercises.
Who was the Codding4u course designed for?
The interactive platform for learning programming was created for people who want to:
- start programming
- find a highly paid job in IT
- learn to create your own website
- write your own programs and applications
- improve your financial situation
Unlike other programming courses, Codding4u combines theoretical knowledge with practical skills . The lessons have been designed in such a way as to quickly assimilate large and key knowledge.
It is an ideal method for people who work, study, and stay at home. Learning takes place conveniently via the Internet. You can learn at any time you want.
Additionally, it is enough to devote only 30-60 minutes a day to learning !
Access to the Codding4u course and requirements
No programming knowledge is required to join the course. Anyone, regardless of age, can join the Codding4u course. The only limitation is the limited number of people, so it is worth signing up as soon as possible.
After signing up for the course, the participant will receive a welcome letter in which he will find an individual code enabling access to the platform.
Codding4u – opinions about the programming course
- Finally, I can afford a vacation! – I finished my studies, unfortunately it turned out that there are few job offers after my course and they are not very attractive. I was lucky because I found a job in the profession, but I earned the minimum wage. I had to count every penny, I couldn’t afford a better car or a nice holiday abroad. I envied my colleagues who worked in IT – they earned a lot of money, most of them could still work remotely. I tried to start learning programming but it was too complicated for me. When I found out about the Codding4u course, which supposedly allows everyone to learn coding very quickly, I signed up right away! Today is 6 weeks since I started learning, for 2 weeks I already have a new job in which I earn twice as much as in the previous one! – Robert, 41 years old
- It works even for seniors! – As a result of budget cuts, I was made redundant. At 60, I couldn’t find any job. I was desperate because my husband and I had a loan, and after losing my salary, we ran out of money to pay the installments. I’ve heard of programming, but I thought it was only for young people, and people my age who struggle with basic computer skills don’t stand a chance. The Codding4u rate fell from the sky when my husband also lost his job. We were on the verge of being evicted from the apartment. However, it took only 4 weeks of study, just 60 minutes a day, to get my first job in IT for 3,000 euros! I recommend! – Anna, 57 years old
How to sign up for a programming course and how much does it cost?
The creator of learning the programming method has limited the number of people who can enroll in the course. All this to maintain a high level of learning and make the course more elite. At the moment, there are still the last free places, and you can sign up for the Codding4u course conveniently and quickly via the Internet , on the official website of the course .
All the time learning is done remotely, which saves time and money on commuting. To get into the course, please fill out the form on this page . You don’t have to pay in advance, you don’t have to sign a contract . Sign up today and check if you managed to get a 50% discount!