Table of Contents:
The composition of the hydrogel contains several dozen herbal extracts. How and when to use it? We invite you to read the review.
Naturalisan – a hydrogel based on monastic recipes
Naturalisan is a hydrogel that easily soaks into the skin and thus provides a quick effect. It combines monastic recipes with modern science. The formula is innovative and at the same time refers to the tradition of folk medicine. For the production of the hydrogel, extracts of 27 herbs were used (the most important ones are described below). It soothes rheumatic pains and pains resulting from other causes. It eliminates puffiness caused by long standing work, wearing too tight tights or uncomfortable shoes. It brings relief and soothing.
What are the indications for the use of Naturalisan:
The hydrogel should be used by all people who are struggling with pain of various causes, including rheumatic. It is aimed in particular at women and men who have a standing job, suffer from varicose veins and cardiovascular problems, suffer from joint and muscle pain, regularly play sports and complain of burning / aching feet (which is often the result of wearing inappropriate footwear ). Additionally, the hydrogel will also help relieve pain in people with mycosis.
What is the additional benefit of applying the product directly to the skin? Naturalisan is a natural remedy and, unlike painkillers or other medications, it does not poison the body, it does not burden the stomach and other internal organs. It does not cause side effects. The product is intended for adults.
The effects of using Naturalisan:
- relieving pain in bones, joints and muscles;
- efficient and precise approach to the source of pain (quick effect);
- bringing relief and soothing;
- accelerating the healing of irritations and minor skin lesions;
- eliminating swelling;
- strengthening tendons and joints;
- reduction of discomfort associated with foot sweating;
- improvement of microcirculation;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- detoxifying properties (accelerating the removal of unnecessary metabolic products);
Naturalisan – extracts of the most important herbs and base ingredients:
- Common chamomile flower ( Matricaria chamomilla ) – the raw material has a whole spectrum of properties that are valuable in the case of discomfort related to pain, dermatitis and abrasions. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Suitable for decontamination. It brings relief to itchy and burning skin. Accelerates wound healing. It helps with neuralgia and rheumatic pains. It contains many active substances, the most important of which are essential oils and apigenin . Chamomile as a medicinal plant has been known since ancient times. It was used, among others in Egypt. The Egyptians considered it a gift from the sun god.
- Hops cones ( Humulus lupulus ) – is not only an ingredient of beer, but above all a valuable herb with versatile effects. Its calming properties are best known, but the cones also help eliminate skin irritation. They reduce flaking of the epidermis and unpleasant itching. The extract has antibacterial, antifungal and regenerating properties. The cones include, among others essential oil, resin compounds, flavonoids and tannins .
- Lemon balm herb ( Melissa officinalis ) is not only a natural sedative known in the world. The herbal extract has a soothing and refreshing effect, soothes irritations and brings relief. It also inhibits the formation of free radicals, which prevents skin aging. It is a component of many cosmetics intended for skin and hair care.
- Yarrow herb ( Achillea millefolium ) – the Latin name Achillea refers to Achilles, who, according to Greek mythology, used yarrow to heal wounds in his warriors. The legend is exaggerated, of course, but there is a grain of truth in it. In herbal medicine, yarrow is one of the most effective natural remedies for healing wounds and soothing irritation. In addition, the herb relieves skin inflammation.
- Young leaves and shoots of the common mistletoe ( Viscum album ) – a plant that grows on trees as a semi-parasite and is used in many countries during Christmas and has also valuable healing properties. In Naturalisan hydrogel, mistletoe extract has several important functions: it improves microcirculation, soothes irritations, disinfects and refreshes the skin.
- Horse chestnut ( Aesculus hippocastanum ) – provides a variety of materials with healing properties, such as bark, shoots, fruits and seeds. It includes, among others oleanu saponins that help to reduce and fight varicose veins. Horse chestnut extract strengthens blood vessels and improves their elasticity, which reduces the formation of characteristic “spider veins” on the skin. In addition, it moisturizes, smoothes and improves skin firmness.
- Valerian root ( Valeriana officinalis ) – acts mainly as a natural sedative. It has less known, but equally valuable cleansing and antibacterial properties. Preparations with valerian root are also used in dermatological problems.
- Fennel fruits ( Foeniculum vulgaria ) – have, among others, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The extract reduces the level of pain. It brings relief. The plant comes from the Mediterranean region, but it is also found in the wild in Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Common juniper berries ( Juniperus communis ) – the extract is a valuable enrichment of Naturalisan, as it helps to reduce rheumatic pains, and at the same time has antibacterial and moisturizing properties.
- Pine extract ( Pinus ) – has antibacterial and antiseptic (disinfecting) properties. Moisturizes the epidermis.
- Eucalyptus essential oil – soothes, awakens the senses, cleans and disinfects the skin. It brings relief from irritation, wounds, fatigue and even burns.
- Menthol – has “cooling” properties, ie it brings relief and gives a feeling of “lightness”. It reduces itching and burning of the skin. It has a disinfecting effect.
- Urea – exfoliates the skin, making it easier to get rid of dead skin cells. Suitable for the care of dry skin. It is often used in peeling cosmetics. It has antibacterial and anti-itching properties. It reduces skin irritation associated with excessive exposure to the sun’s rays.
- Glycerin – softens the skin and soothes irritations. It affects the physical parameters of hydrogels and facilitates the distribution of other ingredients.
How should Naturalisan be used?
The use of Naturalisan is very simple – apply a small amount to sore, burning or itchy areas. The hydrogel quickly penetrates the skin, but the process can be additionally accelerated by massaging it in.
You can feel the positive effects almost immediately – it is soothing and relief. You have to wait a few weeks for more in-depth changes. Naturalisan is recommended to be used twice a day. The capacity of the package is 150 ml.
Opinions on the effectiveness of Naturalisan
- I felt so relieved! – “I work in a store and unfortunately I have such and not other conditions. I spend most of the day standing. Until recently, after returning from work, I was not fit for life – my legs were swollen and my feet stung and hurt. Fortunately the problem was solved. Naturalisan morning and evening. From the first use I felt a great relief. I highly recommend it! “
- I can dance again! – “For a long time I struggled with aching joints, rheumatic pains and others. While still at work, I managed, but after coming home I absolutely did not want anything. My husband was nervous because everything fell on his head. I did not do sports, I didn’t dance. I felt my life leaking between my fingers. A friend recommended Naturalisan to me. It worked. The pain clearly decreased immediately and with time it faded, as if it had never been there. I use hydrogel regularly – now it is preventive. My troubles are gone. I can dance as much as I want. ! “
- No more sore feet – “Naturalisan helped me a lot with sore feet. I tried many methods, including a variety of footwear, but only the hydrogel brought relief. I put it on a sore or burning spot. After a while I feel relieved. The effect lasts a long time. “
Where to buy Naturalisan? Our opinion
Naturalisan is available on the manufacturer ‘s official website (we provide the link below) and it is this source that is worth using. We advise against shopping for sensational and suspiciously low prices. Such offers, e.g. placed on social-media websites, may be an attempt to fraud. Instead of an effective hydrogel, the customer will receive a counterfeit product of poor quality or the shipment will not be delivered. We also emphasize that the “normal” price is attractive for a product of such high quality.
Naturalisan is a product that you should always have at hand and use it when needed. You never know when it might come in handy. It is effective and allows you to quickly get rid of persistent pain and other unpleasant ailments.