Table of Contents:
Olinaturis oil serum is a cosmetic with versatile action that rejuvenates and eliminates wrinkles, as well as nourishes the body and hair.
The secret of its operation is a very rich composition, full of oils and extracts.
4 advantages of Olinaturis
- Natural blend of oils and extracts
- For face, hair and body care
- Nice smell
- Light formula
What are the indications for the use of Olinaturis?
The oil effectively slows down skin aging and reduces wrinkles, but it can also be used in other skin problems and more. The manufacturer recommends using the oil in such conditions as:
- acne, acne scars
- skin discoloration
- dilated capillaries
- atopic dermatitis
- loss of firmness
- dry skin
- stretch marks
- dry hair, lacking shine
- split ends
How does the Olinaturis serum work?
The product works naturally, does not contain chemical compounds, therefore it does not irritate the skin and does not cause allergies.
Its action is three-step , which is why it is distinguished by higher efficiency. Women who used Olinaturis oil noticed that after 2 weeks their wrinkles became 96% less visible !
They also noticed intense hydration and improvement in skin condition.
- Moisturizing – contains natural emollients that moisturize and moisturize the skin. In addition, they create a protective layer on its surface, preventing water evaporation.
- Nutrition – extracts and oils contain vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, organic acids and many other ingredients that regenerate the skin and are able to remove it for up to 10 years!
- Anti-aging protection – free radicals are responsible for the formation of wrinkles. Olinaturis contains flavonoids and antioxidants that neutralize their harmful effects.
Composition of Olinaturis – power from nature for your skin!
- Sweet almond oil ( sweet almond oil ) – extracted from delicious almond nuts not only has a pleasant smell, but also a high content of saturated fatty acids. It is very gentle on the skin, so it can be used in babies, as well as in people with delicate and sensitive skin. It deeply moisturizes the skin, restores the balance of the lipid barrier and provides a protective layer.
- Argan oil ( Argan oil ) – a very precious oil, which is extracted from the seeds of the argan tree, which occur in Morocco. It is a real mixture of beauty and health. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, smoothes it and reduces wrinkles. It inhibits the harmful effects of free radicals. It soothes acne lesions, eczema and psoriasis.
- Macadamia oil ( Macadamia oil ) – pressed from macadamia nuts, which resemble hazelnuts. It is an oil rich in vitamin A, B vitamins, phenols, lecithin and minerals. It deeply nourishes the skin and inhibits its aging. It surrounds the skin with a protective barrier against free radicals. It helps to reduce wrinkles, stretch marks and other skin problems.
- Lemon grass oil ( Lemongrass Oil ) – gives the product a pleasant aroma and gently disinfects the skin without the irritation and desiccation. It is even suitable for sensitive and dry skin. This ingredient is popular for its cleansing and antibacterial properties. It does not disturb the lipid layer of the skin.
- Witch hazel extract – has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It works well in the care of couperose skin because it strengthens blood vessels. For this reason, it is recommended for varicose veins, broken capillaries and swelling. It contains many flavonoids that have antioxidant properties and protect against the negative effects of UV radiation.
- Plantain extract (Plantago lanceolata ) – contains a very high content of mucous compounds (up to 10%), iron compounds, tannins, organic acids, carotenoids, vitamins C and K and minerals (sodium, potassium, magnesium, zinc salts).
- Tahitian gardenia extract ( Gardenia taitensis ) – in folk medicine it is a unique extract with a beautiful, unique aroma. It was used as a natural compound to accelerate healing – believed to have healing effects. This extract is obtained by hand from Tiare gardenia flowers.
- Myrrh extract ( Myrrh ) – regulates the level of skin hydration, also influences the secretion of sebum. Myrrh has strong antiseptic, bacteriostatic and fungicidal properties.
- Sunflower seed oil – a very popular oil with wide properties. Its advantage is that it contains a very high content of the vitamin of youth, i.e. vitamin E. It inhibits aging at the cellular level. It moisturizes and tones the skin, which also slows down and eliminates wrinkles.
- Clove oil ( Oil of clove ) – has a delicate warming properties. It facilitates the penetration of active ingredients into the skin. It also disinfects and kills microorganisms that are harmful to the skin.
- Sage extract ( Salvia officinalis ) – contains many chemical compounds with health-promoting properties that give the extract a specific smell. It has antiseptic (disinfecting) and fungicidal properties. It contains a lot of tannins, organic acids, minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, iron) and vitamins (A, C and B group).
- Coconut ( Coconut oil ) – oil with a beautiful exotic coconut fragrance. It is widely used in cosmetics, not only for skin care, but also for hair care. Regenerates the skin and moisturizes it strongly. It surrounds the skin with a protective film, preventing water loss from the epidermis.
How to apply Olinaturis Rejuvenating Oil?
The use of the preparation is very simple, because each package contains a convenient dispensing pipette.
The oil can be used both for the care of mature skin, but also for the care of body and hair. The product is intended for external use only. Do not use on damaged skin or if you are allergic to any component of the oil.
- Face: Apply a few drops to the face and massage gently. Leave until absorbed. Apply at least once a day, preferably in the evening.
- Hair: Apply gently to hair and scalp, massage. Leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash your head thoroughly. It can also be used to discipline hair ends.
- Body: Apply to parts of the body that require special hydration, e.g. elbows, feet, hands.
Opinions on the effectiveness of Olinaturis – what do people who bought the oil say?
- The elixir of youth! – I do not know the composition of cosmetics, but also the product works brilliantly. I had various oils before, but they clogged me up, they were very greasy. Olinaturis is brilliant! It absorbs quickly, smells beautiful and, above all, really works. The skin becomes smooth, wrinkles disappear in the eyes! – Kate, 43
- Versatile and effective – There is a huge selection of cosmetics in stores, but it’s hard to find something that actually works. I bought Olinaturis oil with pleasure, because firstly I liked its natural composition, but also the fact that I use one cosmetic to deal with body, hair and face care. I must admit that in each of these roles it works great! It’s worth buying! – Anna, 35 years old
Where to buy Olinaturis? Our recommendation
The product is only available online. Due to innovation, it can only be purchased on the official website of the distributor in our country. Free shipping is guaranteed with every order.
If you come across Olinaturis offers on ebay or Amazon, be careful as they may be counterfeit.