Table of Contents:
The indications for the use of the oil are infections, itching, problems with residual earwax and irritation.
- Natural power of caring oils;
- Soothes irritation and itching;
- Eliminates inflammation in the ear canal;
- Removes impurities and earwax;
Ear – an organ that requires special care
The outer ear canal is very susceptible to inflammation from earwax build-up, dry skin, a foreign body, or water that can enter the ear, such as from water sports.
The most common symptom of infection is pain, discomfort and itching. If ignored, inflammation can cause a severe allergic reaction and even hearing loss.
In the case of problems with the hearing organ, the Izolivin preparation is indispensable, as it combines the power of exotic oils and plant extracts. The indications for the use of ampoules with ear oil are: ear inflammation, earwax, so-called earwax plug, ear congestion feeling.
Who should reach for Izolivin oil?
- people experiencing symptoms of otitis, such as pain, itching or burning;
- people struggling with the problem of obstructed ear;
- people with flaky, dry skin in the ear canal;
- people who have trouble removing earwax from the ear;
Meet the active ingredients of Izolivin:
Ear oil contains a unique composition of caring and anti-inflammatory natural ingredients:
- Tahitian gardenia extract ( Gardenia taitensis ) – A flower from the madder family, recognized as a national symbol of Haiti. The valuable Monoi oil with strong moisturizing and analgesic properties is obtained from this plant through maceration. Tahitian gardenia is distinguished by large white flowers, of which local women
- Macadamia Oil ( Macadamia Nut Oil ) – It is obtained from macadamia nuts, which are harvested from evergreen trees growing in Australia. The oil is a natural yet effective pain reliever, preventing infection and most ear problems. It owes its properties to palmitoleic acid, which has a strong antioxidant effect.
- Witch Hazel Extract ( Hamamelis Virginiana ) – A plant from the witch hazel family of trees and shrubs that occurs naturally in North America. Witch hazel supports proper ear hygiene, helps to eliminate the symptoms of otitis externa, bacterial infections, necrosis of the edge of the ear, and ear plug obstruction with accumulated earwax.
- Plantain extract (Plantago lanceolata ) – It is usually obtained from plantain leaves, because they contain compounds with a therapeutic effect. Plantain extract is prized for its anti-inflammatory properties – it is effective even against stomach ulcers! Our grandmothers already used plantain plantain to combat ear infections, including exudative otitis.
- Sage extract ( Salvia Officinalis ) – A species of plant widely used in herbal medicine. Medicinal sage is mainly found in the Mediterranean basin and its name comes from the Latin word “salvus” which means “health”. The extract of this plant contains many active substances, thanks to which it has anti-inflammatory, disinfecting and astringent properties.
- Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus ) – Has strong antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties. The use of lemongrass essential oil dilates the blood vessels and supports the lymph flow in the body. In addition, it inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi in the body, inhibiting inflammation. Lemongrass oil also works to relieve pain, which helps to relieve infections.
- Myrrh Extract – A type of resin obtained from trees and shrubs of the genus Commiphora . Myrrh extract is used as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic. Scientific studies conducted by Italian scientists have shown that myrrh extract contains furanoeudesma-1,3-diene sesquiterpenes, which affect the opioid receptors in the brain – responsible for pain sensation.
- Clove oil ( Dianthus caryophyllus ) – It is known for its care and health applications. It contains vitamins A and C, as well as iron, sodium and potassium. Clove oil is recommended for fighting inflammation and infection because of its antiseptic properties. Especially recommended for supporting the fight against earaches.
How should I use Izolivin correctly?
The product is available in the form of 0.5 ml ampoules. A single ampoule is sufficient for approximately three doses (applications). Isolivin should be used every evening .
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the ear drops correctly.
- 1 step – Carefully tear off the top of the ampoule.
- 2nd step – Apply 2 drops to the outer part of each ear, gently massage the oil. It is best to lie down during the application and a few minutes after it. When administering the preparation, the ear to which the oil will be applied should face up – this will make it easier for the preparation to reach the site of application.
- Step 3 – When you lift your head, excess oil may leak from your ear canal. This is a normal symptom, you can wipe off the excess oil with a tissue.
- Step 4 – You can secure the ampoule with the upper part of the ampoule turned upside down, previously broken off.
How to store Izolivin?
The preparation should be stored in its original packaging, at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Are there any contraindications to the use of Izolivin?
Izolivin is intended only for adults, it must not be used in children.
Do not apply to the eyes, nose and mouth.
Do not use in case of allergy or hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation / damage to the eardrum.
Opinions on the effectiveness of Izolivin
- The perfect replacement for ear buds! – For a long time I used traditional sticks to clean my ears, but unfortunately the constant picking in my ear ended up with acute inflammation. My phoniatrist recommended Izolivin oil, which can only be ordered online. Earlier I had not dealt with ear cleaners in the form of oils, but I must admit that I liked this formula very much. The oil moisturizes the ear and effectively dissolves the earwax, so that it flows out by itself, without having to pick with a stick in the ear. Currently, I use it 1-2 times a week. I sincerely recommend! – Anna, 36 years old
- The best drops for clogged ears! – I bought Izolivin when my ear is heavily clogged with earwax, probably from cleaning with sticks. I wanted to avoid visiting a doctor at all costs, so I started looking for a preparation that could help me remove earwax in a non-invasive way. Despite the fear of word-of-mouth marketing and far-flung opinions, I decided to buy Izolivin. The first feeling after application was quite mixed as I already felt a complete obstruction in my ear! However, after a few hours, the ears began to gradually detach and the residual earwax dissolved. I haven’t used any other drugs of this type, but I can recommend this oil because it really works. – Jan, 48 years old
Where to buy Izolivin? Our opinion
Isolivin oil is unavailable at the pharmacy and many offers on the Internet are fakes. By ordering directly on the website of the official distributor in our country, you are guaranteed that you are buying the original oil.