Skin changes appear very often on our skin. Some of them disappear on their own after a shorter period of time, such as acne breakouts. Unfortunately, if we are affected by warts or fibromas, the matter is not that simple. A visit to a beautician or doctor is usually required to correct these skin lesions. However, thanks to the modern Intensare Leffer electrocoagulation device, you can remove unsightly skin lesions yourself at home!
- Eliminates acne and seborrheic warts
- Closes blood vessels
- Eliminates fibromas
What is electrocoagulation?
Electrocoagulation is a popular and relatively safe medical procedure. It consists in eliminating skin lesions by acting on them with light and rather painless electrical impulses. As a result, thermolysis occurs on the skin surface. Blood in the vessels is cut, because it enables their effective closure. On the other hand, the cutting of the protein in the altered tissues allows it to die. Removal of acne lesions is permanent and the healing process takes 1 to 3 weeks. It is worth giving up makeup for the first 24 hours after the treatment, as well as using the solarium, swimming pool and sauna.
Electrocoagulation is a quick method of removing skin lesions, such as warts, fibroids, warts or milia, which guarantees lasting effects, but there are contraindications for electrocoagulation :
- cardiovascular disease
- blood coagulation disorders
- convalescence after chemical peeling of the skin
What is Intensare Leffer?
It is a convenient and portable electrocoagulator that allows you to perform electrocoagulation in the comfort of your own home. Appropriately selected power of the device ensures safe use and effectiveness. The procedure is simple and runs very smoothly. Intensare Leffer is comfortable, ideally suited to the hand. It also does not have a cable, the operation is ensured by a built-in battery, which allows you to work up to 5 hours.
What does the Intensare Leffer electrocoagulation procedure look like?
Perhaps many people are concerned about the ability to perform the skin lesion removal procedure at home. However, the device has been designed in such a way that every person, even those who do not have any medical or cosmetological knowledge, would be able to perform such a procedure. The device has the ability to set the power of electrical impulses and works on up to 9 intensity levels . Thanks to this, depending on the skin change and individual needs, you can set the appropriate power of the device. The procedure itself is very simple, it does not require the use of anesthesia, but people with a low pain threshold or particularly hypersensitive may use local anesthesia, eg with Emla cream. The procedure time is only a few or several minutes – depending on the size of the skin lesion to be removed. It is worth adding that the Intensare Leffer device is also chosen by professionals for the needs of beauty salons. The electrocoagulator is highly rated by industry authorities. The ability to work on low power allows you to safely carry out the procedure in the comfort of your own home.
Does the electrocoagulation procedure cause any side effects or complications?
If you want to carry out the same treatment at home, make sure that the device you are going to use has the necessary approvals and is safe to use. The Intensare Leffer electrocoagulator has the necessary certificates, it emits high frequency but low intensity current. Of course, as after any cosmetic treatment, side effects can appear. Most often, people report a slight swelling, redness, or redness that disappears up to a few hours or days after the procedure. Electrocoagulation is rarely associated with pain , but an anesthetic ointment may be used. When a larger lesion is removed, for example a wart, a small scab may appear at the site of removal after a few days.
Opinions on Intensare Leffer – what do the users say on the forum?
The Intensare Leffer electrocoagulator gains very good opinions even compared to professional devices of this type, which are used by cosmetologists and doctors. Its advantage is not only effective operation, reliability, but also an attractive price.
- "The wart killer!" – My whole family suffered from warts. We often use the swimming pool and it is very easy to get infected with it there. We tried to fight them in various ways: oral medications, creams, skin lotions. Unfortunately, it is such an abomination that is very difficult to remove. A friend once asked me why we were getting so tired and not going to perform a simple electrocoagulation procedure. I must admit that I have not heard of anything like this before. I started reading and found out that you can even do it yourself at home. I chose the Intensare Leffer because it had great reviews and an affordable price. It worked for the whole family and it was a very enjoyable purchase! – Magda, 36 years old
- "Effective, safe and saves!" – My skin often shows various skin lesions, such as warts, and these are milia. Once in a while I would go to my beautician to get them removed. When I found out that I could buy the device and perform the procedure myself at home, saving money, I got very horny. At the beginning I was worried if I would be able to perform wart removal, but it was very easy! – Anna, 46 years old
Where to buy the Intensare Leffer electrocoagulator?
This is the first time you've ever heard of a device like this and wondering where to buy it. Is it in a pharmacy, electronics store, or maybe the Internet? Since many cheaper counterfeits of the brand device have appeared on the market, the manufacturer has decided to limit the sales channels and therefore Intensare Leffer can only be purchased on the manufacturer's official website. The manufacturer offers free shipping and a guarantee that the device is original. Each electrocoagulator has been tested and verified. Click on the link below to check the current promotions.