Serum is a skin care stage that provides it with the highest concentration of active ingredients. The use of such a cosmetic allows you to see the greatest and strongest effects that we can provide ourselves at home.
It is very important to choose a preparation suitable for our skin and its needs.
What is Demaliss Serum Aurodermal Formula?
Demaliss Serum is a new product with a natural composition, dedicated to the daily care of skin that requires intensive regeneration.
- Selected oils and plant extracts
- Intensively moisturizes the skin
- It even regenerates deep parts of the skin
What are the indications for the use of Demaliss Serum?
The product can be used by all people who feel the need for intensive and deep skin regeneration, including:
- reduction of deep wrinkles;
- firming and smoothing the skin;
- increasing flexibility;
- smoothing out scars;
Demaliss Serum for wrinkles
On the one hand, the preparation intensively regenerates the skin and moisturizes, which allows you to remove wrinkles, increase skin elasticity and firmness.
On the other hand, it provides many antioxidants and vitamins that slow down the aging process and inhibit the formation of new wrinkles.
It can therefore be said that the preparation works comprehensively and is highly effective in the fight against wrinkles.
Demaliss Serum for scars
Scars are a permanent change in the skin that can result from inflammation or trauma. People affected by an unsightly change on the skin very often act in the dark and do not know which specialist to go to. Most often they go to plastic surgeons or dermatologists.
The use of the serum allows you to shallow or completely eliminate existing furrows, scars or stretch marks.
How does the innovative aurodermal formula in Demaliss Serum work?
The formula is created by a complex of active ingredients that work together to stimulate each skin cell to produce collagen. Thanks to this, the natural self-regeneration of the skin is possible.
Skin rebuilding processes allow you to eliminate discoloration, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks!
This form of collagen supplementation in skin cells is an innovation on a global scale, and unlike the external administration of collagen or swallowing collagen tablets, it really brings visible results!
How should Demaliss Serum be used?
The preparation can only be used externally, it must not be applied to broken or damaged skin. Do not use in case of allergy to any component of the serum. Demaliss Serum can be used in several ways.
- Face – put a few drops of the serum on your hands and gently massage it into the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, starting from the nose area. The serum can be used alone or add a few drops to your favorite cream. Use 1-2 times a day.
- Body – massage a few drops of the serum into selected parts of the body with circular movements.
- Hair – apply a few drops of the serum to the hair below the ears or only to the ends. It can also be applied as a mask – apply the serum to the hair about 10 minutes before washing. Use once or twice a week
What are the active ingredients of Demaliss Serum?
- Squalane – is a natural component of sebum (10%), it helps keep the skin in good condition. Recommended for mature, allergic skin prone to oily skin. It facilitates the penetration of active substances into the skin, strengthens the lipid coat which prevents water loss from the epidermis. Squalane itself contains coenzyme Q10 , vitamins A and E. These ingredients allow to deeply moisturize the skin, reduce wrinkles, scars, acne marks and discoloration.
- Hemp oil ( Cannabis Sativa ) – dedicated to allergic skin because it is fully hypoallergenic. The composition contains phytosterols, proteins, carotene and vitamins A, D, E, K. Hemp seed oil intensively supports skin regeneration, especially after its damage. It is worth using it during wound healing and scarring. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and inhibits the development of infections. Vitamin E slows down the aging process of the skin, reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
- Black seed oil ( Nigella Sativa ) – soothes skin inflammation, reduces itching and skin irritation. Black cumin oil accelerates the regenerative processes taking place in the epidermis. This oil acts as a healing plaster on the skin, accelerating the healing of injuries and skin damage. Black seeds contain many fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E.
- Coconut oil – obtained from coconuts, has been used for centuries for skin and hair care. Intensively moisturizes and tones the skin, creates a protective occlusive layer on its surface, which reduces the evaporation of water from the epidermis.
- Sunflower seed oil – is very rich in linoleic acid, which refreshes and moisturizes the skin. Omega-6 acid lightens discoloration and stimulates cell renewal. Sunflower oil prevents skin aging due to the content of vitamin E and other antioxidants.
- Borage oil ( Borago Officinalis Seed Oil) – has a soothing and regenerating effect. It is recommended for mature, damaged and sensitive skin. Borage oil is worth using in the treatment of skin problems such as discoloration, acne scars, wrinkles and psoriasis.
- Macadamia oil – high quality cold pressed oil. It is light, but nevertheless allows you to deeply moisturize the skin. It does not leave a greasy film on the skin. In the case of mature or irritated skin, it accelerates regeneration. It is worth using macadamia oil on flabby or scarred skin or stretch marks, as it restores smoothness and elasticity.
- Rosemary oil – has a strong antiseptic and antibacterial effect. Supports the treatment of skin ailments, including acne, infections and psoriasis. It eliminates dryness and gives the skin a radiant, healthy appearance.
- Siberian fir oil – a very valuable oil used in cosmetics intended for skin regeneration and in anti-acne preparations. Peach oil has a strong antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral effect.
The serum also contains plant extracts of: burdock, birch, oat seeds, marigold, Asiatic centipede, Tahitian gardenia flowers, and patchy root.
What are the opinions on the effectiveness of Demaliss Serum?
- Checked on my own skin! – I have been looking for a cream for a long time that would regenerate my skin, which became flabby and covered with wrinkles. A friend of mine recommended that I buy a concentrated serum for skin regeneration. This is how I found Demaliss. I used it regularly and I did not expect such spectacular effects in such a short time! I still use it because it’s really worth it! – Laura, 39 years old
- The scars are gone – Acne was the curse of my youth. Unfortunately, even when the pimples disappeared, I was left with an unpleasant memento in the form of ugly furrows. Drama! I went to a beautician for treatments, but the unevenness on my skin was still visible. Demaliss Serum did not sensitize or irritate my skin. After only 3 weeks my skin looks like new! – Julia, 22 years old
Where to buy Demaliss Serum? Our opinion
If, after reading the reviews, you dream of firm and silky skin, thanks to the unique cosmetology technology – the aurodermal formula – you can get it in just 21 days! Demaliss Serum Aurodermal Formula is not available in drugstores or online stores.
This unique cosmetic can only be purchased directly on the manufacturer’s official website. This solution has its advantages, because you also have a guarantee that you will receive the original preparation.