Table of Contents:
Natural ingredients such as exotic fruit oils and plant extracts allow you to gently remove excess earwax, which can cause pain, itching or a feeling of “clogged ear”.
Ear oiling, a home recipe for earache, blocked ear and hearing disorders
Ear oiling, for example with camphor oil, is a home method for ear inflammation, already used by our great-grandmothers. Dropping the oil into the ear allows for a non-invasive way to unblock the ear canal from residual earwax, as well as the inflammation and discomfort caused by it.
What is Relixen Oil?
The preparation contains a unique complex that combines the power of natural oils and active ingredients, thanks to which it works with greater effectiveness than traditional agents such as camphor. Relixen Oil can be used preventively to care for the proper care of the ear canal, but also in the case of inflammation, pain, hearing disorders or the unpleasant feeling of “clogged ear”.
Natural ingredients effectively clean the ear canal , regenerate and moisturize the epidermis. Unblocking the ear canal allows you to properly conduct sound signals, which improves the hearing organ.
Relixen Oil – action:
Ear oil owes its exceptional effectiveness to a two-step action:
- 1st stage – Maintaining proper care and hygiene of the ear canal
The ingredients of the oil, such as myrrh extract, witch hazel extract, lemongrass oil, and coconut oil dissolve the earwax and stimulate the self-cleaning process of the ear canal.
- 2nd stage – Hydration, regeneration of the hearing organ
After the ear is opened, the stage of nourishing and moisturizing the epidermis and mucous membranes begins. Sweet almond oil, argan oil and clove oil intensively regenerate the ear canal. In turn, macadamia oil, sunflower oil and plantain extract protect against the reappearance of unpleasant ailments.
Relixen Oil allows you to keep the hearing organ in good condition, thanks to proper hygiene, which also prevents fungal and viral infections, as well as tinnitus. Regular use reduces the risk of an unpleasant ear rinsing procedure, which is performed by a specialist in the event of earwax plugs and ear congestion.
What ingredients does Relixen Oil contain?
The preparation is based on a unique, natural composition that actively stimulates the self-cleaning processes of the ears, preventing the formation of earwax plugs.
- Argan Oil ( Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) – Stimulates cell renewal and regeneration. It moisturizes the epidermis and lubricates the ear canal, preventing dust and other impurities from penetrating into the ear.
- Macadamia oil ( Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil) – The oil obtained from the nuts of the green macadamia tree has a strong soothing and nourishing effect, thanks to the content of lecithin, vitamin A and B vitamins, among others. Natural antioxidants from the phenol group neutralize free radicals and create a protective barrier for hearing organs.
- Lemongrass Oil ( Cymbopogon citratus Oil) – Has strong antiseptic and antimicrobial properties – eliminates fungi and bacteria. Additionally, it relieves pain and accelerates regeneration processes. Pleasant, citrus scent provides a feeling of relaxation and relaxation.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract – Like lemongrass oil, it has antibacterial properties. It regulates blood circulation, seals blood vessels, reduces inflammation and redness. . Witch hazel extract helps soothe pain and irritation. In addition, it moisturizes the skin, eliminates itching and burning.
- Gardenia flower extract ( Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract) – The extract of this Tahitian flower promotes the regeneration of hearing caused by residual earwax. It also soothes irritation, pain and swelling, and restores the correct pH in the outer and middle parts of the hearing organ.
- Plantain extract ( Plantago lanceolata extract) – Contains a powerful injection of flavonoids, vitamins, tannins and minerals that soothe inflammation and irritation. Plantain plantain extract helps to restore hearing comfort.
- Myrrh extract ( Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract) – Has a strong moisturizing, soothing and protective effect. Myrrh extract effectively helps to remove wax deposits from the ear, soothes pain and irritation. Regular use of myrrh extract prevents the formation of an earwax plug.
- Coconut oil ( Cocos Nucifera Oil) – Obtained from coconut, the oil has a bactericidal effect, effectively helps to get rid of ear inflammation. It contains fatty acids that gently dissolve the earwax and support the self-cleaning processes of the ear canal.
- Sage extract ( Salvia Officinalis Leaf) – For many years it has been valued for its anti-inflammatory, disinfecting and fungicidal properties. Regular use of preparations containing sage extract helps to reduce the overproduction of earwax.
- Clove oil ( Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil) – The use of preparations with clove oil allows you to create a natural barrier in the ear canal that protects the hearing organ against the penetration of fungi and bacteria. Additionally, it has a strong analgesic and warming effect.
- Almond oil ( Prunus Amygdalus Oil) – Thanks to the high content of fatty acids, it supports the natural, non-invasive dissolution of earwax. Intensively moisturizes and regenerates the epidermis lining the ear canal.
- Sunflower Oil ( Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil) – Oil recommended for earache pain, but in combination with other ingredients of Relixen Oil it works even more effectively. It not only soothes discomfort, but also accelerates the natural cleansing of the ear canal from residual earwax.
How to use Relixen Oil
The preparation should be applied to the ear canal, preferably in the evening, using a special pipette, which allows you to precisely measure a single dose of ear oil. After application, the remnants of earwax can be rinsed with water at a temperature of approx. 37 degrees Celsius while washing the hair.
Relixen Oil should be stored in a dry place out of the reach of children.
Relixen Oil – customer reviews:
- Relixen ear oil dissolves earwax effectively and painlessly. In my case, after 24 hours I was able to remove the remaining earwax. The relief was tremendous, I finally hear normally. On the plus side, the application pipette protects against greasy stains on clothes. – Kamil, 37 years old
- I bought the preparation online and I must honestly admit that my whole family already uses it. Without mechanical cleaning of the ears with sticks, which are very invasive to the hearing organ and can even damage it, we manage to keep the ears clean. Relixen Oil dissolves earwax and does not cause any irritation! – Joanna, 45 years old
- Relixen Oil is very efficient, it did not cause any irritation or allergy to me, even though I am allergic. I can’t imagine going back to cleaning ears with sticks! – Dagmara, 51 years old
- I’ve always been prone to pimples and clogging my ears. I do not recommend it to anyone, the pain is unbearable, and the feeling of a blocked ear makes it impossible to hear properly. Each time I had to go to the ENT specialist who removed the earwax during a painful and unpleasant procedure. Since using Relixen Oil, my problems have disappeared, the earwax naturally dissolves without pain or hearing problems. I recommend! – Tom, 39 years old
Where to buy Relixen Oil? Is it really effective? Our opinion
Relixen Oil quickly became very popular thanks to its effectiveness. This caused a flood of counterfeit products on the Internet, so we do not recommend buying the product from ads, auction sites or even online stores, even if the offers presented are tempting by an attractive price.