Solvenin is a dietary supplement that improves the cardiovascular system, and also works on many other levels. As a result, it prevents varicose veins and swelling and even fights them directly. The product uses natural ingredients and is very easy to use. We decided to check it – and review it.
Solvenin is in the form of capsules that are easily absorbed by the human body. They contain natural components and do not burden the stomach, liver or kidneys. The supplement should be used regularly, then it counteracts varicose veins (and many other unfavorable diseases) and at the same time can reverse already existing harmful changes.
Solvenin – why should it be used?
The worst thing that can be done in the event of varicose veins and the regular occurrence of edema is to ignore the topic. In the early phase, it can be solved in a non-invasive way, e.g. using supplements supporting the functioning of the circulatory system. Later, it may be too late for this, and it remains to perform the procedure and then rehabilitation. What happens when the problem of varicose veins is ignored?
- 1st phase (early) – the first disturbing symptoms are constantly recurring tiredness and heaviness in the legs. This feeling teases in the evening, but stops in the morning. Then there is pain and cramps in the calves, followed by broken blood vessels on the legs.
- Phase 2 (advanced) – swelling, pain or burning sensation in the legs persists even after resting. Varicose veins increase in size and reach a diameter of up to several centimeters. There is a serious problem with venous insufficiency. You can see rusty brown discoloration. The skin hardens in places of discoloration. There are pimples. In extreme cases, varicose veins are life threatening.
Indications for the use of the Solvenin supplement
Solvenin is especially recommended for people who struggle with venous insufficiency, circulation problems, “heavy” legs, swelling and pain in the limbs. Prophylactically and temporarily, the product should be used by people from the “risk group”, ie working in a standing or sitting mode, taking hormonal drugs, struggling with overweight and obesity, and even intensively exercising in the gym. The group should include older people. Varicose veins are often hereditary, so the probability is high when the parent has struggled with a similar problem. Varicose veins are also favored by wearing tight underwear, drinking alcohol and smoking.
What are the expected effects of using Solvenin:
- prevents the formation of varicose veins and helps to fight them;
- reduces the visibility of ugly, but also dangerous “spider webs”;
- reduces leg swelling;
- eliminates the unpleasant feeling of heavy legs;
- reduces pain, itching and persistent burning;
- supports the circulatory system, improves the patency of blood vessels, makes them more flexible, which helps to reduce the risk of many other diseases, e.g. heart attack and atherosclerosis;
- limits muscle spasms;
What is the composition of Solvenin?
- Grapevine extract ( Vitis vinifera ) – is a treasury of active compounds, incl. belonging to the group of flavonoids (e.g. quercetin ). They help to improve the work of the circulatory system and heart. The extract has an antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant effect (i.e. it prevents the aging of the body). Grape seeds are used in the treatment of venous insufficiency and varicose veins. The grapevine is best known for producing tasty fruit and for producing wine. As you can see, its healing properties are no less valuable.
- Artichoke extract ( Cynara scolymus ) – supports metabolism, lowers the level of cholesterol and lipids in the blood. Has a slightly diuretic effect. It is a good means of detoxifying and cleansing the body. Indirectly, it helps to reduce the risk of varicose veins. The medicinal properties of artichoke were known in antiquity, but the escalation of research on this extravagant vegetable occurred in the 19th century, when it was used in France to treat jaundice. The main active compounds in artichoke are cynarin and inulin .
- Rosehip extract ( Rosa canina ) – contains flavonoids that lower blood cholesterol, dilate blood vessels and help fight infection. It is rich in vitamin C, which increases the resistance of the veins to breakage, strengthens them and improves flexibility. That is why products based on wild rose are used for various diseases of the circulatory system. The extract is also recommended for varicose veins. Wild rose is found on different continents. Since the dawn of history, it has been the basic human food. Today it is widely used in herbal medicine and processing.
- Sea buckthorn extract ( Hippophae rhamnoides ) – improves the functioning of the circulatory system and protects the body against hypertension. It prevents the development of atherosclerosis and varicose veins. In addition, it strengthens the walls of blood vessels. It is rich in flavonoids, vitamins (A, C, E, D, K, P), B vitamins and mineral salts. In total, it contains as many as 190 active substances. Wild sea buckthorn grows in Europe and Asia. Its fruits are used in the production of preserves and natural medicines.
- Tannin leaf extract ( Phyllanthus emblica ) – is characterized, among others, by high in vitamin C, gallic acid and tannins. It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Strengthens the heart muscle. It helps to get rid of fatty tissue (one of the reasons for the occurrence of varicose veins). It is used to treat diseases of the blood, bones, liver and heart. It is used in cosmetics as a rejuvenating and cleansing agent. Tannin leaf flower is of great importance in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. The plant is native to Japan, China, Malaysia and India.
- Chinese tea extract ( Camellia sinensis ) – lowers blood cholesterol. It improves the ratio between good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol. It works anti-cellulite. It includes a broad group of flavonols (atechin, epicatechin, epigallocatechin gallate, epicatechin gallate).
- Vitamin E – inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol , which prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque, prevents the formation of clots and has an anti-cancer effect.
How should Solvenin be used?
The supplement is in the form of tablets, which should be taken twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, 30 minutes before the planned meal. It is not recommended to exceed this dose. The tablets should be washed down with plenty of water. In order for Solvenin to act comprehensively and reach the source of the problem, it should be used regularly.
Solvenin is intended for people over 18 years of age. It should not be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers.
What are the opinions about the effectiveness of Solvenin?
- I feel light! – For some time I have felt bad – after work my legs were heavy, sore and swollen. It made me feel like nothing, I preferred to rest, which made the problem worse. Instead of playing sports and being active, I was just gaining weight. I came across an advertisement for the Solvenin supplement by accident. Something hit me to try. I do not regret. After a week of use, I saw the differences, after a few the problem with swelling and fatigue was over. I am fresh again and I can live the way I want!
- I will not let varicose veins win! – From the beginning I was sensitive to varicose veins, because my mother was struggling with them. It is known to be hereditary. I did everything possible to avoid similar problems. At one point, I was horrified to notice minor changes and the emergence of cobwebs on my legs. I was looking for something non-invasive that would help me fight varicose veins. In addition to the diet, I reached for Solvenin. I started taking the pills regularly. I noticed that the process slowed down and slowed down. Spider webs stopped appearing and growing. On the contrary – with each successive week they became less visible and thinner. I won this fight, but I still have to watch out.
- Solvenin for sore and heavy legs – I have never developed varicose veins, so I do not know if I was in the group of people at risk. I am happy with this. However, I struggled with swollen legs. I felt heavy and in pain. I reached for Solvenin because it says that it also helps with such ailments. And it did help. I have no problem anymore. I can show up in tights without any problems and my legs are not associated with those from stools. I’m happy:)
Where is the best place to buy Solvenin? Our opinion
The best and surest selling point of Solvenin is the manufacturer ‘s official website . In this case, you can be sure that the purchased product will be original, which will translate into the quality of the components and thus effectiveness. You should avoid sensational, even suspiciously low prices on various platforms, including social-media channels. The risk of fraud, e.g. buying a counterfeit, cannot be ruled out.
Solvenin is a valuable dietary supplement that is recommended to be used both prophylactically and temporarily. The saying “prevention is better than cure” works well here. It is worth combining the use of the product with other pro-health activities, e.g. with diet and playing sports. Then the action will be even more effective.