Mikobelle is a hair conditioner with a broad spectrum of activity. Very good results are achieved when applied to damaged, weak and losing hair. It uses the benefits of natural components – oils and extracts from known medicinal plants, supported with amino acids and vitamins.
How does Mikobelle stand out from the competition? We invite you to read the product review.
What about damaged hair? – the answer is Mikobelle
Damaged hair is a problem for both men and women. They are dry or excessively greasy, thin, fall out in frightening excess and have split ends.
Unfavorable changes in hair are related to external factors (e.g. air pollution), but also to stress, inadequate diet, inappropriate shampoo selection and some care treatments (dyeing, straightening, etc.).
Therefore, in order to counteract the deterioration of hair condition and restore its shine, conditioners should be used. Mikobelle, a natural conditioner, is characterized by high efficiency and versatility of activities.
Mikobelle indications for use
Mikobelle can be used by women and men regardless of age. It is especially recommended for people who struggle with weakened hair that requires strengthening. It is good for dry and thin hair. It will help people fighting dandruff and seborrhea.
Of course, the conditioner should also be used on healthy hair. This will make them even more beautiful and at the same time protect them from damage.
The effects of using Mikobelle:
- strengthens the hair, visibly increasing its diameter and “volume”;
- eliminates porosity making the hair smooth;
- reduces hair loss ;
- restores shine and natural color to the hair;
- prevents split ends;
- reduces hair breakage;
- it reaches the bulbs, strengthening and nourishing them;
- cares for the scalp and prevents the occurrence of adverse changes such as dandruff and seborrhea;
- moisturizes hair and skin;
- creates a protective layer protecting, among others against air pollution and extreme weather conditions;
- Avocado oil ( Persea ) – is a treasury of fatty acids (omega-3, -6, -9), vitamins (A, group B, C, D, E, H, K, PP), mineral salts (silicon, phosphorus, manganese and potassium), phytosterols, lecithin and chlorophyll. It also contains squalene , which is an effective emollient and component of human sebum. With time, its content in the body decreases and it must be supplied from “outside”. The compound moisturizes the hair and scalp, creating a protective lipid coat. Thanks to a special pressing process, avocado oil does not lose many of its properties compared to fresh fruit. Its tasks are to rebuild and strengthen the hair structure, smooth its surface, prevent dryness, reduce hair loss and nourish the bulbs. After the “avocado treatment” hair looks younger, it becomes bouncy and grows faster. They are better protected against unfavorable weather conditions. The oil helps with dandruff, scabies and morning festering. Avocados, also known as ‘squash’, are evergreen trees found in North America, South America, and Asia.
- Mustard oil, mustard oil ( Brassica alba ) – is a rich source of fatty acids (46-48%) and protein (approx. 43%). In addition, they contain vitamins A, C, E, K, B vitamins, selenium, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium. The ingredient accelerates hair growth. It strengthens them to the ends, reducing splitting. It prevents excessive falling out. Hair becomes thicker, stronger and regains its natural shine. At the same time, mustard oil stimulates microcirculation, nourishes and moisturizes the scalp. It is often used in treatments for damaged hair. In cosmetology, it is also used on eyebrows to make them thicker. Mustard is a famous medicinal plant and spice. It is the most important ingredient in mustard.
- Turmeric extract, turmeric ( Curcuma longa ) – the most important active compound is curcumin, which has, among others, anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it contains vitamins: C, EK, B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B11), zinc, potassium, magnesium, iron, sodium, phosphorus and calcium. Turmeric works against dandruff and sebum. It accelerates hair growth and reduces hair loss. It improves the color and shine of the hair. It strengthens the bulbs. It is used to lighten the color. It is a component of hair dyes (gives them a golden shade). As a spice, it serves as a colorant, e.g. for pasta and rice dishes. It is treated as a substitute for saffron – the most expensive spice in the world. At the same time, it is a natural, powerful “all-drug” (including reducing the risk of cancer).
- Willow extract ( Salix alba ) – has incl. moisturizing, antibacterial, antifungal and detoxifying properties. It reduces skin irritation, fights dandruff, seborrhea and many other dermatological conditions. It has a keratolytic effect, i.e. it dissolves connections between dead cells, unblocks clogged pores and smoothes the skin surface. It stimulates microcirculation, thanks to which the action is thorough and the effect is long-lasting. Willow extract is standardized for its salicin content. It also contains tannins , organic acids and mineral salts.
- Arginine – is an amino acid that is the basic component of skin collagen and keratin. Smoothes the surface of the hair, making it easier to detangle. It gives them volume and fluffiness. Reduces static in the hair. It stimulates microcirculation. It facilitates the absorption of nutrients contained in the conditioner. It is especially recommended for the care of dry hair.
- D-panthenol ( provitamin B5 ) – reaches the deeper layers of the skin, improves blood circulation, nourishes it, moisturizes and accelerates regeneration processes. After penetration, it transforms into pantothenic acid (a natural ingredient found in the skin and hair).
Mikobelle – how to apply?
Mikobelle should be applied to washed, clean hair. It should be evenly spread over the hair and scalp. The conditioner is left for 10-15 minutes and then thoroughly rinsed with water. It is used regularly when washing hair.
The conditioner is completely safe for health. A contraindication is the situation when you are allergic to any of the ingredients (this is a marginal issue).
Store the product in a dry place, protected from the sun and out of the reach of children. It is intended for external use only. The package contains 200 ml of conditioner.
Mikobelle – reviews
- “Damaged, dry and not very thick hair is a drama for a woman. That’s how I felt it. I associated my hairstyle with … a wet hen. I tried various supplements, but they did not give a satisfactory effect. There was always something missing. It only changed when I reached for Mikobelle. After just a few treatments, I felt the difference. Another few weeks of use and everything turned 180 degrees. My hair is thick, fluffy, bouncy and has a golden glow. I don’t have to be ashamed of them, on the contrary – I want to display them. “
- “My wife and I use Mikobelle. I let myself be convinced, although I was skeptical about it at first. Wife uses it for hair care. And I must admit that even I noticed a positive difference 🙂 But I combined the conditioner with an anti-dandruff shampoo. Finally, I permanently solved a rather embarrassing problem. So far, the dandruff has only decreased, but not completely gone. There have been no relapses for weeks now. The scalp is healthy and smooth. I have a short cut, so I don’t see the difference in my hair as such. However, I feel more comfortable, I no longer have to look at dark clothes, brush off particles of “dust” and I have stopped feeling itchy on my head. Everything is back to normal. That’s why I decided to add my unusual recommendation ”.
- “I reached for Mikobelle because my hair was damaged after dyeing. They became unnaturally thin and tormented me with split ends. Fortunately, that’s in the past. These unpleasant days are behind me. I use Mikobelle conditioner regularly and my hair is thick, healthy, with a natural glow. I don’t have to use paints and they still look beautiful. I trimmed the split ends and now the problem no longer exists. I can comb my hair without a problem. The colleagues from work were delighted. They thought I had spent a fortune on hairdressing treatments, but it was a conditioner. Probably all of them are using Mikobelle and we could be a walking advertisement for the product.
Where to buy Mikobelle? Our recommendation
It is recommended to buy Mikobelle directly from the manufacturer on the official website . This will guarantee the safety of delivery and receipt of the original product.
At the same time, you should avoid sensational, even suspicious prices in other sources, e.g. on social media channels. In such “places” you can easily fall prey to scammers. Mikobelle is a high-quality product, which unfortunately has cheaper and much weaker fakes. You have to be vigilant.
Is it worth using Mikobelle? Our opinion
Mikobelle is a super-effective hair and scalp conditioner. It reverses unfavorable processes, restoring health to the hair and at the same time combats unfavorable skin ailments. The effect lasts for a long time, which makes it stand out from competitive products. It’s worth using it regularly and enjoying its stunning beauty.