The eye is a unique organ because it provides more than 80% of the data received by our brain. It is also distinguished by unusual delicacy, so it is worth taking care of its good condition and health. Visual disturbances (vision defects) are classified as civilization diseases – about 42% of people suffer from them, of which 29% believe that they have good eyesight.
Most vision problems at an early stage can be successfully prevented by providing the eyes with the correct nutrients. Noviprena is an innovative eye supplement that supports the quality of vision in a short time.
What are the most common causes of visual impairment?
- over 50% – myopia, farsightedness, astigmatism,
- 25% – cataracts (cataracts – clouding of the lens of the eye),
- 5% – macular degeneration,
- 2% – glaucoma (glaucomatous neuropathy – optic nerve atrophy),
Noviprena is a preparation with a rich composition, designed for people who want to take care of the health of their eyes. The supplement allows you to keep your eyes in good condition, can be used preventively, but also helps to stop the deterioration of vision, to reverse already noticeable visual disturbances.
What is Noviprena?
These are natural eye vitamins in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules. Regular use of the preparation for a minimum of 30 days allows you to eliminate or reduce the following ailments:
- reduced quality of vision;
- blurred, hazy vision,
- double vision, distorted vision
- blurred, less intense color vision
- feeling of “dry eye”,
- tired, red eyes.
Noviprena, thanks to carefully selected ingredients, reduces the risk of cataracts and glaucoma
What composition of Noviprena is responsible for its high effectiveness?
- Taurine – Also known as: L-taurine , 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an amino acid found in almost every tissue in the body. We can find the greatest amount of it in the heart, brain and retina of the eye. According to research conducted by Nicolas Froger , too low taurine levels are one of the main causes of cataracts in humans. The combination of taurine with vitamin E effectively prevents vision loss and protects the eye against oxidative damage – the thesis was confirmed by a clinical trial conducted by Herminia Pasantes -Morales on a group of 62 patients.
- B vitamins – Vitamin B12 and folic acid – The importance of B vitamins for the proper condition of the eye has been confirmed in many independent scientific studies. A deficiency of B vitamins may increase the risk of developing certain eye diseases, including cataracts and macular degeneration. A diet rich in vitamin B12 and folic acid can reduce eye fatigue, provide greater visual acuity and clearer color vision. B vitamins can be found, among others, in cereal products, legumes, spinach and fish. Researchers from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital conducted studies that confirmed that supplementation with B vitamins reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) – associated with age.
- Ginkgo Biloba ( Ginkgo biloba extract) – A tree that grows in eastern China for over 2,000 years. Despite its name, Japanese ginkgo is not found in Japan. The active compounds found in Ginkgo Biloba stimulate circulation, also facilitating the reaching of vitamins and nutrients to the organ of vision. Thanks to this, the use of ginkgo biloba can improve visual acuity and prevent eye disorders arising from age or vitamin deficiencies.
- Vitamin D3 – It can be found in animal products, a large amount of it is contained in fish liver oils (fish oil) and the fish themselves: tuna, salmon, cod, herring and mackerel. It is a very important vitamin for the eyes, as its deficiency can cause glaucoma, conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, myopia, and even macular degeneration. Vitamin D3 reduces the negative effects of aging on visual acuity.
- Alpha-lipoic acid ( ALA ) – It is a compound with a very strong antioxidant effect, often called the elixir of youth. Responsible for the increased production of glutathione, which eliminates free radicals. Supplementation with alpha-lipoic acid increases the effectiveness of other vitamins, including vitamin C and coenzyme Q10. Studies have also shown that alpha-lipoic acid noticeably improves the quality of vision in people diagnosed with glaucoma.
- Vitamin E ( coenzyme Q10 ) – Has a strong antioxidant effect and neutralizes free radicals responsible for macular degeneration. The correct level of vitamin E naturally prevents the appearance of cataracts. It also plays an important role in the prevention of cataracts. Coenzyme Q10 can be found in nuts or dried apricots, but Noviprena capsules contain a concentrated dose.
- Magnesium – One of the causes of lens clouding or visual disturbances may be the deficiency of magnesium. Another symptom of a sudden Mg deficiency may be eyelid twitching, muscle spasms. Although this element is commonly found in the diet, including pumpkin seeds, spinach, wheat bran and bananas, it is very often a symptom of magnesium deficiency.
What are the users’ opinions about the effectiveness of Noviprena?
- “I can see well again!” – “Two months ago I started to have vision problems. The worst thing was in the evenings, when I was driving the car, my world was blurry, I had a problem with reading road signs. I felt that I was slowly losing my visual acuity. long work at the computer. Unfortunately, it was only worse overnight. I read on the Internet about the Novipren supplement, which seems to be the solution to my problems. After a month of use, I noticed a clear sharpening of vision, my amblyopia disappeared after dark. I recommend! ” – Damian, 54 years old
- “It was a good choice!” – “I have been working at the computer for over 8 hours, day in and day out, so unfortunately after some time my eyes started to riot. The image became blurry and the colors faded and less clear. I was devastated because I never wanted to wear glasses. The specialist told me to do taking a break from “looking at the screen” and taking a Novipren supplement. I admit that I did not expect such effects. My eyesight does not disappoint me anymore. “ – Anna, 38 years old
- “He saved me from surgery!” “I was diagnosed with the onset of cataracts, and my eyesight began to deteriorate very quickly. Doctors said that an operation would be needed, and it would be soon. I was devastated. My son bought me Novipren eye vitamins. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed that I could see better. I did. tests and it turned out that the disease is not progressing yet! “ – Zofia, 57 years old
How should I dose Noviprena?
In the case of this preparation, regularity and regularity are important. The recommended dosage regimen is 2 capsules a day, taken approximately 30 minutes before a meal – breakfast and then lunch or dinner.
Supplement intended for people over 18 years of age. Do not use in children, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not take the capsules if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Where to buy Noviprena – pharmacy, Allegro, Internet? Our opinion
If you have visual disturbances, you shouldn’t wonder if it’s worth buying a Noviprena supplement. All people using the capsules in a very short time noticed a significant improvement in eyesight. Unfortunately, the preparation is not available at the pharmacy, on Allegro or online stores.
If you find purchase bids on auction sites, they probably may be counterfeit, so avoid such bids. The original Noviprena preparation can only be ordered on the distributor ‘s official website . Below is a trusted link along with a special offer for our readers.