Table of Contents:
Ailments related to pain in joints, bones, joints and muscles, unfortunately, concern a very large group of people. Sometimes it can be a temporary indisposition related to an injury, excessive exercise or overload. Unfortunately, there are also people who feel pain due to rheumatism, degeneration or inflammation.
How can I free myself from pain and start living? The use of chemical agents or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs is effective in eliminating pain, but also causes side effects, is not neutral for health.
Puraviten gel has been developed for people who want to get rid of pain in a gentle way without harmful health effects.
- Simple application
- Natural composition
- External use only
- Analgesic action comparable to steroids!
Puraviten gel – how does it work?
Puraviten is an analgesic gel intended for external use. It can be applied directly to the pain site. The product is extremely effective, not only reduces pain, but also cools you down and provides instant relief.
- Safety – the composition of the product is based only on natural plant extracts, moreover, no side effects were observed when using it.
- Decongestant and circulation stimulating effect – the gel facilitates the absorption of bruises and ecchymoses, quickly constricts blood vessels. It improves blood circulation, especially in the lower extremities, therefore it reduces swelling and prevents varicose veins.
- Analgesic effect – Puraviten, thanks to the content of eucalyptus oil, brings relief and relieves pain just a few minutes after application!
Puraviten gel indications
The joint and muscle pain gel was created for people who no longer want to use chemical painkillers, and home pain relief treatments have proven ineffective. The preparation was designed mainly for people:
- suffering from joint and muscle pain
- with circulatory disorders
- with varicose veins and bursting blood vessels
- with mycoses of the skin or inflammation
- actively practicing sports
- working standing or sitting
Purativen – natural composition, safety and high effectiveness
The effectiveness of the product is due to the unique composition of natural ingredients, which has a strong, synergistic effect:
- strengthening the bone and joint system,
- antifungal and antibacterial,
- inhibiting excessive sweating,
Arnica extract ( Arnica montana ) – it is a rare plant that has been used as a raw material in herbal medicine since the 17th century. For this reason, unfortunately, it is currently in the group of plants threatened with extinction. Arnica has numerous health properties:
- supports circulation
- prevents swelling
- reduces bruises
- strengthens blood vessels
- relieves pain
Thanks to its properties, arnica flower extract is very often a component of ointments, creams and lotions for muscle pain, joint pain, varicose veins, leg swelling or skin inflammation. Arnica can also be used to prepare a herbal infusion for external use, soothing rheumatic pains. In addition, it inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi, thus accelerating the treatment of skin injuries.
Eucalyptus for muscle and joint pain
Eucalyptus is a myrtle plant found mainly in Australia. The best known species are: blue, rainbow, royal and lemon eucalyptus. It owes its popularity to its cosmetic and healing properties. Numerous tannins are present in both the bark and the leaves of the eucalyptus. Thanks to these substances, it has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Eucalyptus oil should be used during a cold or flu, because it has a warming effect and facilitates expectoration. Eucalyptus also produces an essential oil rich in, among others: pinene, linalool, eucalyptol.
Preparations with eucalyptus extract can be applied externally to the skin in order to soothe irritations, skin infections caused by bacteria or fungi. When applied to the skin, it provides a pleasant cooling sensation that soothes and reduces pain.
Rosemary ( Rosmarinus Officinalis )
The plant with the highest antioxidant activity among the 39 most famous herbal plants. Rosemary has a strong antibacterial and antifungal effect. Water and menthol extracts as well as essential oil have the strongest effect – it has been confirmed in scientific studies .
Rosemary extract inhibits the growth of Candida albicans or bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecalis. Also conducted research which showed that the extract of this plant is able to inhibit the development of 28 of 29 microorganisms responsible for inflammation of the skin or seborrheic dermatitis. For this reason, the effectiveness of rosemary extract is similar to that of NSAIDs – non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. The active substances responsible for these properties are phenolic compounds. As a result, Rosmarinus Officinalis not only eliminates inflammation, but also relieves muscle and joint pain.
How should Puraviten gel be used?
The preparation is in the form of a gel, therefore it is intended only for external use. Recommended places of application are, for example: legs, back, arms, hands.
The manufacturer recommends using the gel twice a day on the affected area.
Apply the gel to the painful area – a small amount is enough. The skin should be washed and dried. The product should be thoroughly but gently massaged into the skin until completely absorbed.
What are the users’ opinions about the effectiveness of Puraviten?
- It helped for my ailments! – Due to the carpal tunnel I suffered from enormous pains. A person does not even realize how many activities he performs with his hands each day, until he begins to feel pain with each movement. When I started using Puraviten gel, I felt a pleasant feeling of coolness and relief during the first application. After about 14 days the pains disappeared and I regained full mobility of the joint. I recommend! – Malwina, 37 years old
- I know life without pain! – I work as a professional driver, so after several years of working behind the wheel I started to suffer from terrible back pain. I could not bend down, the pain accompanied me even while sitting or lying down. My wife gave me Puraviten gel. I started using it regularly and after 2 days I felt relief. The gel really works. It is not worth wasting your life in pain! – Jerzy, 43 years old
- An ally in the fight against rheumatism! – Rheumatic pain and joint stiffness are a really unpleasant ailment. I struggled with the symptoms for a long time with various home remedies. Unfortunately, their effectiveness was low, and the unpleasant symptoms became more and more bothersome. My daughter one day brought me Puraviten gel which she bought with me in mind when she saw my discomfort. At her request, I started using it and the pain was gone. I can wash and knead the dough again with a smile on my face! – Zofia, 58 years old
Where to buy Puraviten Gel? Our opinion
Perhaps after reading the product reviews, you are now considering buying it. Maybe you’ve even looked for a gel in pharmacies or on the Internet. You must know that Puraviten is not a product available directly in a pharmacy, herbalist or online store.
The original gel for pain in the joints and muscles can only be purchased on the manufacturer ‘s official website . Below is a link to the place where you can safely buy Puraviten. Additionally, for a limited time, you can buy the product at a lower price. Promotion time is limited!