Table of Contents:
Swollen legs and varicose veins are not only unattractive ailments, but above all symptoms of disorders in the body that are dangerous to health. They are most often a sign of serious circulatory problems and venous insufficiency.
For people who suffer from these ailments, a specialized Floveliss gel has been developed, which combines the effectiveness of the three strongest natural anti-varicose ingredients – arnica, calendula and eucalyptus. Check out our review and see if it is worth using this preparation.
What are the indications for the use of Floveliss gel?
The product is designed to fight ailments such as:
- circulatory disorders,
- venous insufficiency,
- swelling of the lower limbs,
- broken capillaries, spider veins,
- varicose veins ,
- leg cramps
How does Floveliss gel work?
It is one of the most effective products of this type on the market. Its action is due to natural, carefully selected active substances that, when applied to the skin, penetrate the body and eliminate unpleasant ailments.
Two phases of action – double effectiveness
- 1st phase – the preparation stimulates the processes of sealing the walls of blood vessels and reduces their permeability.
- 2nd phase – circulation is stimulated, as a result, blood flow improves.
What effects can be expected from the use of Floveliss gel?
- elimination of leg swelling,
- moisturizes and smoothes the skin,
- prevents thrombosis ,
- eliminates varicose veins and prevents their reappearance,
- reduces the visibility of spider veins and bruises,
- relieves pain,
- cools hot and irritated skin,
- reduces skin burning.
Opinions of specialists about the effectiveness of Floveliss
- When I found out about this product for the first time, I wasn’t positive about it. Natural remedies are very rarely effective in fighting more severe ailments. I looked through the available scientific research on the ingredients of Floveliss gel, then saw the effects and then realized how wrong I was! As a specialist, I spend a lot of time at my desk and I often feel tired legs accompanied by swelling in the evening. I ordered Floveliss and started using it at home and it didn’t disappoint me! I am happy to recommend the product to my clients. I know that the results obtained by them are permanent if the gel is used regularly. The gel helped people who even suffered from the advanced stage of varicose veins. I recommend this product with a clear conscience. – Anna, Phlebology specialist
Composition of Floveliss – the three most powerful ingredients in the fight against varicose veins
Below, we have described the key ingredients of the gel that guarantee its high effectiveness! The product has strong soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It activates blood flow and constricts the walls of blood vessels and veins. Additionally, a gentle massage performed during the application of the product allows you to stimulate blood circulation even more.
- Arnica ( Arnica montana ) – is a wild plant that is easiest to find in the European mountains. It is a popular ingredient in home ointments for varicose veins, the so-called arnica ointment. This preparation has been used for many years as a home remedy for cardiovascular ailments. It is also helpful in the treatment of injuries, muscle overload, inflammation and swelling. The anti-varicose effect of arnica is based on the strong stimulation of circulation and the contraction of the veins, while improving blood flow. It relieves pain and swelling in the legs as it lowers too high pressure in the lower limbs.
- Marigold ( Calendula Officinalis ) – Its name “medical” comes from the fact that for several centuries it has been used to fight inflammation. Marigold flowers are a rich source of flavonoids , minerals and vitamin C. Adding calendula extract to the product composition increases its anticoagulant and analgesic effect. After a fairly short use, it is noticeable to improve blood flow, eliminate edema or restore circulation. It prevents the formation of clots.
- Eucalyptus ( Eucalyptus globulus ) – This is a tree from the evergreen group, its main place of occurrence is Australia. Its leaves have a characteristic shape and they contain eucalyptus oil, which, thanks to the content of natural substances, has a healing effect. The use of this oil is still mainly recommended in the case of inflammation of the respiratory tract, bacterial and viral infections, and colds. It is worth knowing that eucalyptus oil can be used externally on the skin, e.g. in the form of a cream and ointment as a remedy for diseases of the musculoskeletal system. On the one hand, it accelerates the treatment of skin ailments: eczema , acne, but also has a positive effect in the case of joint diseases such as arthritis or joint degeneration. Eucalyptus oil is also an ally in the fight against cardiovascular ailments – it relieves pain and reduces swelling of the legs.
How should Floveliss gel be applied?
Regularity is very important for this product. If you apply the preparation regularly, you will see the effects faster and they will be more visible.
- The gel should be applied twice a day – morning and evening. The application site should be clean and dry.
- If the purpose of the product is to reduce varicose veins, the gel should be applied directly to the place where varicose veins and small spider veins are visible.
- If, however, the goal is to reduce swelling, the preparation should be gently massaged into the entire legs.
Are there any contraindications to the use of Floveliss gel?
The product is only suitable for external use. Do not use if you are allergic to any component of the gel.
Customer feedback on the effectiveness of Floveliss
- It works fast – I have loved wearing high heels all my life, and finally I got it! Three years ago, varicose veins appeared on my legs and they started to grow very quickly. I tried to reduce them with various home remedies or treatments at the beautician, but unfortunately I did not see any results! A friend recommended me Floveliss gel. I thought that if it worked for her, maybe it would also be effective for me. I noticed the first effects after 5 days! – Martyna, 44 years old
- The pain is gone! – For as long as I can remember, I have had problems with leg swelling. The swelling worsened when I walked or sat a lot. I used various creams from the pharmacy, but the symptoms did not go away. Reading the news on the Internet, I came across an advertisement for Floveliss gel and decided that I would try this product as well. The pain subsided very quickly! The appearance of my legs has improved a lot. I recommend this product to all my friends! – Wioletta, 35 years old
- It really works! – After 50 I started to suffer from varicose veins. Although I tried many specifics, it only got worse. The varicose veins were growing, they started to be accompanied by pain and swelling in the legs. A friend recommended this gel to me. I didn’t like that it was so hard to buy, but my son helped me order the preparation online. After 12 days of use, the pain has decreased, the legs swell less and I have the impression that the varicose veins have decreased. It really works! – Anna, 56 years old
Where to buy Floveliss? Our opinion
Immediately after launching the product, thanks to its effectiveness, the product began to enjoy enormous popularity. Unfortunately, this was used by dishonest sellers who flooded the market with fake Floveliss gel.
Therefore, to avoid the risk of buying a counterfeit of unknown origin and of doubtful effectiveness, we advise you not to purchase from advertisements or auction sites. You can order the original gel with a proven effect on the manufacturer ‘s official website . Remember that it is not worth saving when it comes to health. We have included a link to the manufacturer’s website below.
Varicose veins and leg edema are symptoms of more serious circulatory system disorders that cannot be ignored. Don’t wait and start fighting them today.