Provelia is a cream that allows you to fight effectively against one of the greatest enemies of a beautiful body – cellulite. In addition, it moisturizes, tones and nourishes the skin. How is it different from competing products? What is its composition? How to use it? We invite you to review the product.
Provelia and the fight against cellulite
Cellulite is a problem that affects any woman to a lesser or greater extent. It is associated with the excess of estrogen in the body, which is why it is much less common in men. The characteristic lumps appear regardless of age and weight of the body, although it is favored by a lack of physical activity. Additional factors that increase the risk of cellulite include sitting work, excess sweets, processed foods, meat stuffed with antibiotics, consumption of large amounts of salt, alcohol, stimulants, and even wearing tight clothes. Not all elements can be eliminated from life. This is another argument to use Provelia cream not only in the case of cellulite, but also preventively.
Provelia reduces the risk of cellulite and, in addition, reverses adverse changes. It is also recommended for general skin care. It allows you to keep your beauty for a long time.
Provelia is a product intended for adults. For obvious reasons it is mainly used by women, but it can also be used by men. There are no counter-indications to this. It is suitable for the care of various skin types, including sensitive skin. It helps not only with cellulite, but also with many other ailments that affect beauty and health (more about it below).
Provelia – effects of use:
- fight against cellulite and excess body fat (preventive and immediate action);
- moisturizing, firming and elasticizing the skin;
- preventing stretch marks;
- delaying the aging processes;
- strengthening blood vessels and improving microcirculation;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- skin nourishment;
- protection against unfavorable external factors (eg UV radiation);
The composition of Provelia cream – only natural components
- Bladder wrack ( Fucus vesiculosus ) – its main active ingredient is alginic acid . Moreover, fucus is rich in lipids, carotenoids (including fucoxanthin), vitamin C, vitamin E and mineral salts (including iodine, potassium and sodium). Thanks to this, it has a wide range of action. It affects the breakdown of fats and effectively fights cellulite. It stimulates lymph flow, preventing the accumulation of cellulite and the formation of puffiness. It speeds up your metabolism, removes toxic waste products and burns fat. It improves microcirculation. It firms and tones the skin. Fucus is an alga belonging to the brown algae. It is also used in the kitchen. This is one of nature’s most precious gifts.
- Asiatic millet ( Centella asiatica ), also called Gotu kola, is a plant that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It is high in triterpene saponins . Moreover, it is rich in vitamins (A, C, K, E) and magnesium. It has rejuvenating properties. It has a positive effect on the appearance of the skin. It improves the production of collagen (which decreases with age), thanks to which the skin remains smooth and elastic. Regenerates and strengthens cells. Nourishes the skin. Visibly reduces cellulite.
- Common ivy ( Hedera helix ) â € “is used in anti-aging supplements. Increases the resistance of blood vessels and has anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces cellulite and lymphatic swelling. Accelerates the burning of adipose tissue. It contains flavonoids (including hedragenin) and saponins. Climber occurs in many parts of the world. It is grown in gardens, parks as well as in homes. Formerly it was attributed to a magical effect. He was also a symbol of faithfulness.
- Echinacea purpurea ( Echinacea purpurea ) – a popular bedding plant has both valuable healing and cosmetic properties. It activates cell regeneration, stimulates the production of collagen, and at the same time protects the skin against unfavorable factors, such as UV radiation. It prevents breakage of the epidermis. Helps with skin inflammations, copes well with burns and wounds.
- Field horsetail ( Equisetum arvense ) – improves blood circulation and accelerates metabolism, which indirectly helps to prevent cellulite. The ingredients it contains take part in collagen synthesis, as a result the skin remains elastic, smooth and firm for longer. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and strengthening properties. It is a rich source of silica that is easily absorbed by the body. It helps to restore the attractive appearance of damaged skin, for example after rashes, wounds and mycosis.
- Rosemary ( Rosmarinus officinalis ) – a shrub that occurs naturally in the Mediterranean and cultivated in many countries around the world, it is a valued medicinal and spice plant. It is used both internally and externally. It contains powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals, slowing down the aging process and reducing the risk of cancer. Accelerates skin regeneration and improves its resistance to adverse external factors. It is used to reduce the visibility of scars. It smoothes and softens the skin.
- Common chamomile ( Matricaria chamomilla ) – is a plant of meadows, fields and ruderal places. It is widespread in many parts of the world. It has valuable medicinal and cosmetic properties. The best known is the disinfecting effect of chamomile. Moreover, it speeds up the metabolism, stimulates circulation and strengthens blood vessels. Suitable for the care of sensitive skin (contains antiallergic chamazulene and soothing alpha-bisabolol ). It soothes pain and itching, accelerates skin regeneration. Provides wider action of Provelia cream.
- Sweet almond oil ( Prunus Amygdalus ) – contains valuable acids (oleic and linoleic) and vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, D and E). In cosmetology it is used to moisturize and nourish the skin. It helps in preventing cellulite, stretch marks and many dermatological ailments. It protects the skin against microorganisms and UV radiation. It improves the absorption of other ingredients.
- Caffeine ( Coffeine ) – when used internally, increases energy levels. Such an action is well known. However, caffeine is also used in cosmetics for skin care. It speeds up the metabolism and stimulates the breakdown of fats into fatty acid and glycerol. It prevents the accumulation of fat (overall improvement in appearance). As a result, caffeine prevents and even reduces the formation of cellulite.
How is Provelia used?
Provelia is a cream that should be used regularly. It is recommended to apply it 1-2 times a day, focusing on places such as the abdomen, thighs and buttocks. It should be massaged with circular movements until it is broken. The effects depend on the individual conditions of the organism and the scale of the problem, but are usually visible very quickly. Positive changes can be seen after a few weeks of use . The cream is completely safe for the body, its use does not cause side effects. It is worth using it prophylactically and in a continuous manner. It not only protects against cellulite, but also comprehensively cares for the skin by replacing a number of other cosmetics. The package contains 120 ml of cream.
- One cream for everything! – “I chose to buy Provelia not only for cellulite prevention but for general skin care. I am very pleased that it fulfills its tasks with habit. Not only have cellulite and stretch marks disappeared, and my skin looks much healthier. It is smoother, more elastic, so pleasant to touch and tighter. I generally look younger – I have heard such compliments several times. In addition, I noticed that the visibility of the scar on the lower abdomen has decreased. Simply awesome! ”
- No more cellulite – “Cellulite is a terrible ailment, which unfortunately I did not miss. It was especially visible on the thighs and buttocks. I was ashamed of it and hid it from my husband. At one point, I even lost my desire for sex. I had an overwhelming impression that he liked me much less than in the past. If I like it at all. A nasty feeling. I took care of myself. I started running and actually lost a little weight. Cellulite was still there, even more so. A friend recommended Provelia cream to me. It was a good decision. It took a while, even though I knew the effects would not be immediate. After a few weeks, the ugly layers began to diminish. Currently I use the cream for the fourth month after cellulite there is no trace. In addition, the skin is smooth and firm. Now I use Provelia for protection ”.
- Complete protection – “I use Provelia prophylactically to protect myself against various adverse changes – cellulite, stretch marks and overall skin aging. I prefer not to allow similar situations to happen than to fight them later. I just take care of myself. Provelia convinced me with a rich composition. Uses the proven gifts of nature. It has the most versatile effect among creams that I have used so far. In addition, it is extremely effective, as I have already noticed. Thanks to him, I will look a few years younger. The skin is healthy, smooth and firm ”.
Where to buy Provelia cellulite cream?
Provelia is a reputable cream that has gained recognition in many countries around the world. Compared to competing products, it is more effective and has a wider application . As a result, it was unfortunately cheaper and poorer in terms of quality. They are offered on various websites and on social-media channels. They encourage with attractive, even suspiciously low prices. Consequently, the buyer becomes a victim of fraud. How can you protect yourself from it? The most proven way is to buy Provelia directly on the manufacturer’s website (see the link below). This guarantees the receipt of the original product and safe delivery.
Cellulite is an embarrassing problem that can happen to any woman. That is why it is worth having a measure at hand that will protect against it and, if necessary, enable a quick and effective fight. Provelia cream meets these criteria.