Provinas Patches is a patch preparation that improves circulation. It is used topically on cold feet, freezing hands and even muscle spasms. How and when to use it? What’s the composition? We present an insightful, detailed product review.
Circulation problems can manifest themselves in a variety of ways. Initially, they include freezing hands, cold feet, feeling of numbness and cramps. These are not only symptoms that reduce comfort in performing daily activities. They must be treated as disturbing signals that must not be ignored. With time, cardiovascular diseases will become a threat to health and even life.
Provinas Patches – effective patches
Provinas Patches is an easy-to-use and non-invasive preparation, which is worth using prophylactically and in case of circulation problems. The patches are convenient to use, do not cause discomfort and, in addition, their composition is natural. The product uses the gifts of nature – extracts and extracts from known medicinal plants. The effects are visible very quickly, the superficial ones after just one day of use. Of course, it takes longer for profound positive changes.
The action of the supplement is based on the transdermal patch. This means that the transport of active ingredients that have a beneficial effect on the body takes place through the skin and is even. This, in turn, ensures high efficiency and at the same time reduces possible losses of valuable compounds.
What are the indications for the use of Provinas Patches?
The preparation is intended for people who have problems with blood circulation. Diseases can be caused by various reasons, including improper diet, lack of regular sports, overweight and obesity. It also happens that they are hereditary. In each of these cases, a supplement should be used. The product is intended for people over 18 years of age.
What are the expected effects of using Provinas Patches?
- combating the unpleasant feeling of numbness and cramps;
- solving the problem of cold feet and freezing hands;
- reducing the occurrence of edema;
- preventing atherosclerosis and many other diseases of the blood system;
- improvement of microcirculation;
- supporting oxygen transport to cells;
- supporting the work of the heart muscle;
- better blood circulation and thus increased muscle efficiency;
- lowering blood cholesterol;
- slowing down the aging process of cells;
- increasing the body’s energy efficiency;
- nourishes the circulatory system, which reduces fatigue;
- reducing the risk of varicose veins;
- memory improvement;
Which active ingredients are responsible for the effectiveness of Provinas Patches?
- Grapevine fruit extract ( Vitis Vinifera ) – has a stronger antioxidant effect than vitamins C and E. This means that it slows down the aging processes of cells and reduces the risk of cancer. It speeds up the removal of toxic metabolic products and cleans the blood. It stimulates blood circulation and strengthens blood vessels. It contains many active substances, including extremely valuable flavonoids and anthocyanins . The grapevine has been known since the dawn of time. It is estimated that the first time the fruit was used to make wine 8000 years ago.
- Schisandra chinensis fruit extract – its activities include, among others supporting the work of the liver, cleansing the body of toxins, improving the functioning of the circulatory system, fighting overweight and cardiovascular diseases. It regulates cholesterol and lowers blood sugar levels. In addition, the use of the extract reduces stress and protects the body against free radicals (antioxidant effect). Chinese schisandra has been known in natural medicine for thousands of years. It is a climber that grows naturally in Russia, Japan, Korea and China. In addition, it is often grown in gardens and parks
- Artichoke extract ( Cynara scolymus ) – is a valuable component of Provinas Patches supplement, which lowers blood cholesterol, supports metabolism, has a slightly diuretic effect and cleanses the body of toxins. It is often included in the remedies for varicose veins. It contains a number of active substances, vitamins and mineral salts. The most important compounds are cynarin and inulin. The artichoke is also important in the kitchen. It is regarded as an extravagant gourmet vegetable. The flavor is somewhat similar to that of asparagus.
- Rosehip extract ( Rosa canina ) – is a vitamin bomb and a treasury of active compounds. It contains thirty to forty times more vitamin C than citrus. It has a strong antioxidant effect, thus delaying the aging process of cells. Medicines based on rosehip extract are used for a variety of cardiovascular disorders. It is a natural remedy that widens, seals and tones the blood vessels. Wild rose, commonly known as the chinchin, also has anti-inflammatory properties, lowers blood pressure and strengthens the immune system.
- Camellia leaf extract, green tea ( Camellia sinensis ) – is a valuable component that regulates the ratio between good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol, accelerates fat oxidation, accelerates metabolism, improves microcirculation and nourishes the body. It contains numerous active substances, including polyphenols , as well as vitamins (A, B, C, E) and microelements (calcium, potassium, copper, fluorine, zinc, manganese).
- Kudrania bark extract ( Cudrania tricuspidata ) – rich in into flavonoids with antiatherosclerotic and anti-inflammatory properties. It lowers blood pressure, inhibits platelet aggregation (clumping), improves the tightness and elasticity of blood vessels, and reduces the accumulation of cholesterol. Kudrania occurs naturally in the mountains of East Asia. Due to the original appearance of the fruit, it is called the “raspberry tree”. In China, it is used to feed silkworms.
- Tonsil bark extract ( Terminalia Arjuna ) – supports the work of the heart and circulatory system. It helps to regulate blood pressure and lipid profile. It protects the heart from damage. It has an antioxidant effect, slowing down the aging processes of cells. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, almond is called the “guardian of the heart”. In India, bark broth is cooked in water or in milk. Almond, arjuna is an evergreen tree found in humid and wetlands in the sub-Himalayan regions of India and Sri Lanka.
How is Provinas Patches used?
The supplement is in the form of patches packed in metallic sachets. First, the sachet should be carefully cut along the cut line. The peeled patch is applied to dry, cleansed skin, preferably in problem areas. The entire surface should fit snugly against the skin. The patch is left for 24 hours, after this period it should be replaced with a new one.
The plaster and hygiene: the plaster should not be combined with cosmetics, e.g. creams, as it weakens its effect (hinders the absorption of beneficial compounds) and may cause its detachment. Cover it while bathing and avoid soaking the place where it has been attached.
Note: The product should be used externally – on the skin. Contact with the eyes should be avoided (rinse with plenty of water if necessary). The product is not intended for use by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Store the packaging in a dry place out of the reach of children. The small package contains 15 and the large package 30.
Opinions on the effectiveness of Provinas Patches
- No more freezing hands! – My husband often laughed that I was cold. My hands and feet felt cold. I treated it as something normal that is part of me. Finally, I read that freezing may be a symptom of emerging circulatory insufficiency. I remembered that my mother did struggle with such conditions. So I reached for the necessary measure – I chose Provinas Patches. It turned out that after just a few days of use, I solved the problem with cold hands. My feet had to wait a little longer 🙂 Now I use the supplement preventively.
- No more numb hands – Glad to use Provinas Patches. I was skeptical about him at first, but decided to take a chance. It paid off. The supplement helped me get rid of the unpleasant feeling of numbness. I didn’t know what it was coming from. I was taking magnesium regularly. Did not work. It turned out that this was the beginning of cardiovascular diseases. Fortunately, I reacted in time.
- Just in case – In my family, problems with the circulatory system are hereditary. Parents struggled with atherosclerosis, grandfather had a heart attack. I could list family health problems for a long time. That’s why I take care of myself and use supplements, including Provinas Patches. I chose it because it is convenient to use, quickly enters the bloodstream and has an optimal composition. I know about it. I know that I am well protected and I have improved the functioning of the body in various areas.
Where to buy Provinas Patches? Our opinion
Provinas Patches is recommended to be ordered only from the official website of the manufacturer (link below). This guarantees that the product will be original and therefore effective. However, it is better to avoid sensational promotions and discounts despite the temptation with prices and apparent profitability. Such offers sometimes appear on the Internet, e.g. on social-media portals. In this way, it is easy to fall prey to fraud – not receive the product or get a quality counterfeit.
The Provinas Patches review was positive: the product is effective, non-invasive for the body, uses natural components and is easy to use. It is worth using it both prophylactically, to prevent problems and ad hoc, when they have already occurred.
NOTE: For a limited period of time, the official distributor of PROVINAS PATCHES has a special offer for our readers. It is associated with a 100% triple satisfaction guarantee for the purchased treatment, in case it does not bring the expected results.
Click here to order PROVINAS PATCHES
use THIS link to get FREE SHIPPING
Promotion ends today!
Due to stock depletion, the promotion is limited in time