According to medical reports, up to 30% of the population is likely to die from cardiovascular disease. Unfortunately, it is influenced by the current way of life. People lead a less and less active lifestyle, rarely participate in regular sports, and the overall situation is made worse by an unhealthy and fatty diet. These habits lead to hypertension and atherosclerosis, which may further contribute to heart disease, varicose veins, thrombosis and even stroke. However, the innovative Reli Blaston preparation has appeared on the market, the use of which reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by up to three times!
How does Reli Blaston work? Effects of application – efficacy clinically proven
Many people who carried out a 4-month treatment with the supplement achieved amazing results and radically improved their health. How does it work?
- regulates blood pressure
- prevents the accumulation of bad cholesterol
- has an antithrombotic effect
- cleans the blood system of cholesterol deposits
- regulates the lipid balance in the body
- reduces appetite and allows you to lose unnecessary kilograms
- provides the necessary vitamins and nutrients
- improved well-being by up to 96%
- quick effects and no side effects
How to use Reli Blaston?
The manufacturer recommends using the supplement for a minimum of 30 days. The recommended application time is approx. 4 months . The dosage of the preparation is very simple – it is enough to swallow one tablet twice a day – the first one about half an hour before breakfast, the second one about 30 minutes before dinner.
Composition of Reli Blaston – what ingredients does the preparation contain?
The supplement contains only natural ingredients, selected in such a way as to maximize their effects.
- The grapevine extract – is obtained from the vine Vitis Vinifera L., which belongs to one of the oldest plants cultivated by man. It contains many valuable substances, including resveratrol , which is a very powerful antioxidant. The aforementioned polyphenol has proven antiplatelet and antioxidant properties, it also reduces inflammation.
- Artichoke extract – obtained from a perennial, which occurs in very warm climates, such as the Mediterranean and Ethiopia. Research has shown that artichoke extract prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques and regulates the level of bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Wild rose extract – both flowers and rosehips are a natural wealth of flavonoids, tannins and vitamins. Rosehip contains a very large dose of antioxidants that have a beneficial effect on the heart. It helps prevent atherosclerosis, protects against a heart attack and other chronic cardiovascular diseases. In addition, it also lowers the level of bad cholesterol in the blood and regulates blood pressure.
- Sea buckthorn extract – it is very rich in natural biologically active substances. It supports the body’s immunity and stimulates the metabolism. The use of sea buckthorn supplements strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Tannin leaf extract – obtained from the plant also known as the Indian gooseberry ( amla ). It is a very powerful antioxidant known for its anti-aging properties. It protects the body’s cells against free radicals and prevents the appearance of cardiovascular diseases.
- Chinese Tea Extract – Obtained from a traditional drink consumed in China. The extract effectively reduces blood pressure and comprehensively supports the work of the circulatory system. Additionally, it improves mood and memory, and also prevents cancer.
- Vitamin E – it is an antioxidant vitamin that plays a very important role in the prevention of heart disease. It has an antioxidant effect that removes free radicals from the body. These reactive molecules can cause enormous damage to the body, and also contribute to the formation of bad cholesterol deposits and, subsequently, atherosclerosis. Many scientific studies have shown that regular use of vitamin E reduces the risk of developing heart disease.
Questions and Answers:
- Can I use Reli Blaston if I am taking high blood pressure medication?
Reli Blaston is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a prescribed drug treatment. However, the ingredients of the preparation do not interact with active substances of drugs used in the treatment of hypertension, thrombosis or coronary artery disease. It can be used with the prescribed treatment plan by your doctor.
- Can I use Reli Blaston while pregnant?
The product is not intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. The safety of its use has not been tested in pregnant women, therefore it is not recommended to use the supplement at this time.
- Are there any contraindications to using the Reli Blaston supplement?
The product should not be used by people who are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients of the tablets. Also, do not use the supplement during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Reli Blaston reviews – thousands of satisfied customers
The supplement gains very good opinions, not only among specialists, but also among the clients themselves. It has allowed thousands of people to improve their test results and avoid life-threatening heart and circulatory diseases.
- My savior! – For many, many years I have struggled with obesity. All in all, I underestimated this problem for a long time, until my doctor started sounding the alarm. First, I was diagnosed with atherosclerosis. I realized that I had to pull myself together and started to lose weight, introduced a healthier diet. It cost me a lot of effort, but unfortunately there were no results! It turned out that I cannot lose weight because I have thyroid disorders and insulin resistance. It was very hard for me and felt depressed, but suddenly I saw a new Reli Blaston supplement on the Internet. I dared and placed the order. The package arrived very quickly and I started the treatment. Now I know that these pills saved my life. The doctor was amazed to see my results. My blood pressure dropped, my blood test results improved, and my cholesterol dropped. What’s more, I’ve already managed to lose 30 kilos! – Maria, 48 years old
Where to buy Reli Blaston?
If you belong to obese people or you are at risk of developing cardiovascular diseases , it is definitely worth reaching for the supplement and taking a short, 4-month A cure. It is a completely natural product, therefore its use is safe and does not cause side effects. However, you will not be able to buy the supplement at a pharmacy, herbalist or online store. At this point, the manufacturer only allows direct sales on their website. Anyone who orders Reli Blaston in the official sales channel will receive free shipping and a guarantee of originality!