Table of Contents:
Dissolving residual earwax is possible thanks to natural oils. The product allows you to maintain proper ear hygiene, limit the excessive production of earwax, and also prevent the accumulation of water in the ear canal after bathing or practicing water sports.
The oil is also perfect for people who suffer from recurrent ear inflammation.
Sense Sepure in 4 sentences:
- A two-phase formula combining oils and natural extracts
- It prevents the formation of wax plugs
- It prevents the recurrence of ear infections
- 100% natural composition
How does Sense Sepure work?
The product is intended for ear hygiene. The content of natural oils, including coconut, lemongrass in combination with walnut and camphor extract dissolves excess earwax and facilitates its removal from the ear canal.
Supports the natural processes of self-cleaning of the ears . Argan oil moisturizes the skin and mucosa, surrounding it with a protective coating. Plant extracts along with macadamia oil and sunflower oil provide the vitamin bomb and protect the ear against infections.
- residual earwax
- the formation of a wax plug
- feeling of a blocked ear
- swimmer’s ear, i.e. residual water in the ear canal
- often, recurrent ear infections
- pain and redness in the ear
How to use oil on a clogged ear?
Each package contains a special system that facilitates precise dosing of the oil. It measures a single dose each time.
The product should be applied carefully, while instilling the dose into the ear, the head may be slightly bent to the side to make it easier to reach the right place.
Be careful not to insert the applicator too far into the ear when administering the dose. The recommended dose is 3 drops in each ear. It is not necessary to rinse the ear after application.
The manufacturer recommends using Sense Sepure at least once a week.
Squad Sense Sepure
The oil contains carefully selected natural oils and extracts that care for ear hygiene and facilitate earwax removal.
- Argan oil ( Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil ) – obtained by cold pressing, from the nuts of the Argania iron tree, which occurs in Morocco. It has very valuable properties and, despite its high price, is widely used in cosmetology and medicine. Due to its beneficial properties, it is often called “Moroccan Gold”. Argan oil regenerates the skin, soothes irritations and allergic reactions. It promotes the dissolution of the accumulated earwax in the ear canal. It contains a high dose of tocopherols and polyphenols .
- Lemongrass Oil ( Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed ) – has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties, thus preventing the multiplication of microorganisms in the ear. Additionally, the oil refreshes and supports the natural processes of self-cleaning in the hearing organ. It gives the whole composition a pleasant, refreshing fragrance.
- Macadamia nut oil – its main task is to protect the ear against the negative effects of external factors. It shows strong care properties thanks to the content of ingredients such as: palmitoleic acid, oleic acid , vitamins A and E, B vitamins or squalene .
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract – obtained from the yellow flowers, leaves and bark of the witch hazel tree, which comes mainly from areas of North America. The extract contains tannins , saponins and acids, including ellagic and gallic acids. Hamamelis extract has an astringent effect, reduces exudation, has a soothing effect, which reduces inflammation. The additive destroys bacteria and protects against ear infections.
- Gardenia flower extract ( Gardenia jasminoides ) – an exotic extract obtained from valuable Polynesian flowers. It is distinguished by a beautiful, floral fragrance. It has soothing and pain relieving properties. It also works as an antiseptic, which helps prevent irritation and inflammation.
- Plantain extract (Plantago Lanceolata Leaf ) – a natural extract that is widely used in cosmetics and medicine. It has anti-inflammatory and disinfecting properties, prevents ear infections and inflammatory lesions of the mucous membranes.
- Camphor extract ( Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract ) – has warming properties that facilitate the dissolution of the earwax cork. It disinfects, accelerates the fight against infections and inflammations.
- Coconut ( Coconut Oil ) – A natural emollient with a pleasant, exotic fragrance. It surrounds the ear canal with a delicate protective film. It moisturizes the skin and prevents it from drying out. It facilitates the removal of earwax because it dissolves it in a gentle and non-invasive way.
- Sage Extract ( Salvia officinalis ) – A herbal extract that is used for irrigation. It effectively inhibits the development of infections, reduces pain and redness.
- Sunflower oil ( Helianthus annuus ) – works very well in the home fight against sinusitis or a clogged ear. Due to its attractive price, it is very often used for daily hygiene, e.g. ear candling. Effectively dissolves earwax and facilitates its removal.
Sense Sepure reviews – does it really work? What are the customer reviews?
- No more ear problems! – I have had problems with a blocked ear for a long time, especially after using the pool. I felt that there was water in my ear that would not come out. At one point, I felt that my ear was clogged all the time, and this greatly affected my quality of life. It turned out that a earwax plug has formed in my ear and that it cannot be cleaned with a cotton bud. A colleague from work recommended Sense Sepure oil, which dissolves earwax. And I must admit that this preparation really worked for me. Quick, effective and painless, and I can hear perfectly again! – Marek, 42 years old
- I can hear as well as a teenager – At a certain age my hearing deteriorated significantly, I started to hear less, and I was often bothered by tinnitus. My family and friends started persuading me to buy a hearing aid. I tried to imagine myself in this disfiguring device, and the very thought was terrifying to me. I read on the Internet about Sense Sepure oil for hearing loss, which supposedly regenerates hearing. I didn’t have much faith in these promises, but I must admit that I ordered the product and after a month my hearing really improved! – Anna, 59 years old
Where to buy Sense Sepure?
A lot of people are interested in trying the preparation for a clogged ear. Hence the question of where to buy this preparation. It turns out that it is not available in pharmacies, drugstores, herbalists or online stores.
The original Sense Sepure oil is available only on the official website of the producer in our country.