How to take care of the skin while sunbathing and eliminate the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation? The new, delicate Dermoisole oil will protect your skin both before and after sunbathing. The natural formula based on pure squalane helps to keep the skin in good condition and regenerate it. Extends the durability of the tan, prevents the appearance of blisters and burns.
- Strong skin hydration
- Color equalization
- A radiant tan
- It soothes skin allergies
Who is Dermoisole oil recommended for?
The preparation is intended for people who would like to enjoy the sun without the risk of skin damage, dryness or sunburn.The indications for use are:
- skin discoloration;
- rough and dry skin;
- the desire to extend the tan up to 6 months;
- skin protection against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation;
- damaged skin requiring regeneration;
Sun protection of the skin – is it necessary?
Despite the fact that most of us like a tan, unfortunately the fact is that the sun does not serve our skin. An important role here is played by ultraviolet radiation, which is divided into 3 types:
- UVC radiation (200-290 nanometers) – has the highest energy and reaches us thanks to the so-called ozone hole. It causes a strong reddening of the skin and damages the skin’s DNA.
- UVB radiation (290-320 nanometers) – this wavelength of light is responsible for the formation of skin burns, also causes erythema and mutagenic effect on the skin. It has a negative effect on Langerhans cells , which are the protective immune cells of the skin.
- UVA radiation (320-400 nanometers) – reaches Earth in the greatest amount. It can deeply penetrate the skin, intensifying the negative effects of UVB radiation. It causes strong phototoxic reactions, is responsible for the formation of free radicals which accelerate skin aging and the formation of wrinkles. It destroys the skin’s structural proteins, is mutagenic and carcinogenic.
Research conducted in the USA has shown that over 90% of skin cancers are caused by excessive exposure to the sun. One of them is melanoma, which has a very high mortality rate.
A key result of the negative impact of sun “Sunset on the skin ™ is a premature aging of ™ – photoaging (with English. Photoaging). The appearance of wrinkles and aging is a two-fold process. Proper aging is a genetically controlled process, it progresses with time and cannot be avoided. On the other hand, external aging is caused, among others, by stimulants (alcohol, cigarettes, drugs), poor diet or excessive exposure to the sun. The results of the research showed that ultraviolet radiation is the most harmful and is responsible for 80% of the signs of skin aging.
Sun allergy / sun allergy – how to recognize it?
Even one in three people is oversensitive to the sun. Most are unaware that most of their skin problems may be due to their sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation. Symptoms of sun allergy are:
- skin stains and discoloration;
- redness of the skin;
- skin blisters.
People suffering from skin allergies suffer from enormous complexes. Eczema or hives must be hidden under a layer of thick makeup or clothes. It greatly lowers self-esteem and discourages contacts with other people. Additionally, the skin exposed to the sun quickly loses its proper level of hydration, becomes rough and wrinkled. Solar radiation also reduces the skin’s ability to self-regenerate, penetrates the epidermis and damages the skin’s structure. As a result, wrinkles and discoloration appear, the skin is unable to regain its hydration and firmness, which is moreover subject to the negative effects of the sun’s rays.
Dermoisole – natural sun protection
It is a preparation whose purpose is to protect the skin against the harmful effects of sunlight. Dermoisole is based on an innovative, uni-solar formula of pure squalane, which not only protects against the sun, but also regenerates DNA. Over 98% of people who tested the new formula confirmed the effectiveness of Dermoisole in skin regeneration. The oil has no UVA / UVB sun protection.
The solar Dermoisole formula – what is the composition?
- Squalane – provides protection against UV radiation. It is an antioxidant, thanks to which it reduces irritation caused by sun exposure and slows down skin aging. Squalane is a component of sebum and builds the skin’s lipid layer, which helps to moisturize and moisturize the skin. Recommended for mature, allergic skin prone to oily.
- Hemp oil (Latin Cannabis Sativa) – is obtained by the cold method by pressing hemp seeds. Cannabis oil is a natural antioxidant that protects skin cells from DNA damage and mutations. It inhibits premature skin aging caused by sunbathing.
- Black cumin oil (Nigella Sativa) – herbal oil pressed from the seeds of Egyptian black cumin. Extremely rich in fatty acids, vitamins, microelements and phospholipids. Works as a natural SPF 28-50 UV filter. It is characterized by a pleasant spicy and nutty aroma.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera) – it is distinguished by a pleasant coconut scent. Creates a protective occlusive layer on the skin. It is also perfect for hair care. It prevents the loss of water from the epidermis and prevents its excessive drying.
Other ingredients: sunflower oil, borage oil, macadamia oil, rosemary oil, Siberian fir oil, gardenia extract, Indian mulberry fruit extract, oat extract, birch extract, marigold and Asian lilac extract.
Dermoisole – how to use?
The oil should be applied to the skin of the face once a day. It is recommended to perform a gentle massage during the application. A few drops of the preparation can be added to your favorite face care cream. Dermoisole can also be used on the whole body and for hair or nail care. In the case of very damaged hair, apply the oil to damp hair and leave it for about 10 minutes. Then wash with shampoo.
The effects of using Dermoisole – protection against photoaging and skin damage
Skin exposed to the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation is dry, covered with discoloration and wrinkles. After applying protective oil, the skin is deeply moisturized, smoothed and toned. Dermoisole prevents the formation of sunburn. Never again will your skin be disfigured by the sun, you will get rid of wrinkles and rejuvenate your skin by 10, 15 years! The oil increases the skin’s level of hydration up to 20 times!
Is Dermoisole Effective? What do those who have used it say about it?
- My skin problems somehow started in college. Back then, I didn’t know the sun was to blame. My skin was always red, swollen. I admit this was my huge complex. I really wanted to meet someone, start dating, but I was very ashamed of my appearance. When I read about the oil, I couldn’t believe that it would solve my problems, especially because it is very inexpensive compared to the fortune I spent on cosmetics! I found out for myself that Dermoisole really works. Now, even when I go out in the sun, my skin does not blush, but takes a nice golden shade. I’ve started to be successful with men, and it really makes me feel confident! – Maria
- I have always loved sunbathing! I also passionately used the solarium. As a result, I noticed the deterioration of my skin very quickly. It has become dry, wrinkled and sagging. I felt like I was 10 years old! I was broken. Then my sister gave me Dermoisole oil. After just a few applications, I noticed a difference. After a month of use, my skin became moisturized, wrinkles disappeared. The skin is like new. I recommend! – Joanna
- Blistering and unsightly discoloration appeared on my skin from sunbathing. I felt terrible. I paid a lot of money for the laser treatment, but the results were meager. I was ashamed of my appearance. They wrote on the Internet that Dermoisole really helps. I decided to take a risk and after a month my skin became flawless and moisturized. I regained my confidence. Big change. – Eve
Where to buy Dermoisole oil?
The product is currently only available online, on the manufacturer’s official website. Many sites offer the oil for a much lower price, but it could probably be a fake. We recommend that you buy the preparation from a reliable source. Below is a link to the distributor’s official website, where you can order the oil covered by the satisfaction guarantee. Do not wait and check current promotions.
NOTE: For a limited period of time, the official distributor of DERMOISOLE has a special offer for our readers. It is associated with a 100% triple satisfaction guarantee for the purchased treatment, in case it does not bring the expected results.
Click here to try suncare Dermoisole Oil
use THIS link to get FREE SHIPPING
Promotion ends today!
Due to stock depletion, the promotion is limited in time