Pain is a common ailment, the causes of which can be very diverse. There are many types of pain, but it always causes us discomfort and takes away the joy of everyday activities.
However, regardless of whether we suffer from muscle aches or migraine headaches, Solesties New magnetic inserts may be the solution to the ailments.
The inserts generate a magnetic field with a power of 950 GS to 1500 GS (large version), which in 85% of cases is able to reduce various types of pains, from rheumatic pains to chronic pains to fresh swelling. Relief of discomfort is visible after about 20-60 minutes after application.
- One size fits all
- Effects from the first use
- It takes away the pain
- Provides a pleasant foot massage
Solesties New – what is it?
It is an innovative product for pain relief in the form of magnetic insoles for shoes. There are two variants to choose from: the small one equipped with 5 magnets and the large one equipped with 8 magnets.
Special magnets affect the nerve endings in the feet and strongly stimulate blood flow. It is on the foot that the receptors of most organs are located:
- On the heel there are receptors related to the spine. The action of magnetic inserts reduces pain from the spine or pressure from the vertebrae.
- There are receptors located in the metatarsal area that help to reduce pain in the elbows, joints, knees, and balance disorders.
- On the padding of the fingers, magnetic inserts affect the points responsible for relieving rheumatic and muscle pains.
What are the expected effects of using Solesties magnetic inserts?
While wearing the insoles, the nerve endings on the feet are stimulated by the inserts and by the action of the magnetic field. Additionally, an automatic pain-soothing massage is performed.
People using inserts have observed such effects as:
- pain reduction;
- recovery of sensation in the limbs;
- reduction of limb numbness;
- improving posture while walking;
- better circulation;
- adding energy, improving well-being.
How do Solesties magnetic inserts work?
The operation of magnetic inserts is comprehensive and consists of 3 stages:
- PHASE 1 – the pressure on the receptors located on the foot begins and a magnetic field is created. This allows you to improve microcirculation and stimulate the regeneration of the body.
- PHASE 2 – inflammation is reduced and painful ailments are reduced. There is a visible reduction in edema and swelling. At this stage, migraine, rheumatic, arthralgia and vertebral pressure can be reduced by up to 80%.
- PHASE 3 – balance and movement dynamics improve. The pains associated with arthritis and rheumatism disappear. The use of insoles also prevents the formation of further inflammations or degenerations.
How should magnetic inserts be used?
After receiving the insoles, check if their size fits our foot. To do this, place your feet on the insole so that they do not protrude beyond their surface.
If the insole is too big, trim it with scissors to fit the size of your foot. The Solesties should be placed inside the shoe with the tabs facing up, then press down firmly.
Make sure the inserts fit snugly.
Indications and contraindications for the use of Solesties insoles
The product is intended for people who suffer from various types of pain, mainly pain in the feet and spine.
- rheumatic pains;
- muscle aches;
- heart pains;
- foot pain;
- fungal diseases of the feet;
- circulation problems;
Contraindications to use are:
- mounted pacemaker;
- hearing and speech aid.
If you have doubts whether magnetic inserts are for you, we recommend that you seek the advice of a specialist or a doctor.
Customer feedback on the effectiveness of Solesties insoles
- They freed me from expensive massages and medications! – When I was a teenager, I was diagnosed with scoliosis, i.e. a lateral curvature of the spine. I disregarded it for a long time, unfortunately after the age of 40 I started to experience severe pains. At first, I tried to use various creams, gels and ointments for pain relief, but they did not alleviate my discomfort. In the end, I opted for professional physiotherapy. Regular exercise helped me, but the sessions were quite expensive and the effect was short-lived. My physical therapist recommended Solesties insoles for me. Since I started using them, I don’t have to use any painkiller ointments and I managed to limit the sessions with the therapist. I recommend! – Robert, 45 years old
- I freed myself from pain – I have been using therapeutic inserts for 2 months and I have to admit that they are of very good quality. Nothing hurts, does not deform and I do not see large traces of use after this time. I read on the Internet about modern solutions in the fight against pain. I started following trends and that’s how I found Solesties magnetic inserts. After the second day of use, I found out that it is a salvation from my back pains. Wearing the insoles also relieved the discomfort from bunions. I freed myself from pain, I feel good, I started to move even more! – Katarzyna, 38 years old
FAQ – Questions and answers about Solesties insoles
Will the insoles fit every foot? Where can I find the size chart? Could I order personalized insoles?
Solesties insoles are sold in a universal size. You should adjust them to your foot by cutting the edge. Each package includes detailed instructions on how to adjust the insert without affecting its performance. The inserts can be successfully adjusted up to size 50 – on a European scale.
Can the product be purchased in stationary?
At the moment, Solesties therapeutic inserts can only be purchased on the manufacturer’s official website. This allows you to guarantee an attractive price of the product. Shipping to most countries is free!
How do you know if the magnetic inserts really work?
Most people after about 20-30 minutes of use feel the relief of severe, chronic pain. Pain reduction is gradual, ultimately reaching even 93%, but over time it allows you to restore the comfort of life and forget about pain.
Where to buy Solesties magnetic inserts? Our opinion
Inserts using innovative achievements of magnetotherapy are extremely popular. Many people wonder where to buy genuine Solesties insoles .
Many online stores or blogs offer the product at a very attractive price, unfortunately in many cases these are ineffective counterfeits. We also recommend that you avoid buying the product on auction sites.