Dermocollos is the number 1 over-the-counter natural remedies for foot and nail fungus. It contains oils with strong antifungal properties that neutralize pathogens.
Natural extracts contained in the Dermocollos preparation inhibit excessive sweating, moisturize and regenerate the skin.
- Regulates foot perspiration
- Eliminates unpleasant odors
- It brings relief from itching
- 100% natural ingredients
What are the indications for the use of Dermocollos?
The preparation in the form of an oil is intended for daily care for people who struggle with:
- athlete’s foot
- peeling of the skin
- excessive sweating of the feet
- bad smell of feet
- excessive drying of the skin
How does Dermocollos work?
The preparation comprehensively destroys yeasts and dermatophytes that cause skin problems, such as foot and nail fungus or tinea pedis.
It can be used as part of daily care and as a preventive measure against fungal infection.
Dermocollos moisturizes the skin and supports its regeneration, accelerates the reconstruction of the nail plate. The oil quickly brings relief, soothes itching and the symptoms of fungal infection.
How should Dermocollos be used?
The oil should be applied to dry and cleansed skin with visible signs of fungal infection. After application, the drops should be gently massaged into the skin, making circular movements.
Dermocollos must not be applied to damaged or injured skin. The manufacturer recommends using the preparation at least once a day.
In case of allergy or hypersensitivity to any component of the oil, it is not recommended to use the product.
Composition of Dermocollos – natural oils and extracts
The preparation is distinguished by a rich composition based only on natural ingredients. Thanks to this, it is possible to fully regenerate the skin and eliminate infections or inflammations, without irritation and side effects.
- Squalane – a key component of the skin’s lipid layer. The skin’s sebum contains squalane, which is responsible for moisturizing and lubricating the skin. It creates a slightly greasy, protective film on the skin surface, which is why it acts as an emollient. Due to its action, it is used in the care of dry, sensitive and mature skin. Squalane regulates the secretion of sebum, which is why it is often used by people with oily skin. It supports the protection of the skin, its hydration and lubrication, therefore it effectively minimizes the symptoms of fungal infection.
- Hemp oil ( Cannabis Sativa ) – greenish oil obtained from hemp seeds. It has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect. Intensively moisturizes the skin and prevents its excessive dryness. Regenerates skin areas damaged by inflammation. Hemp oil is not only anti-fungal, but also anti-allergic. What’s more, it also strengthens the natural resistance of the skin.
- Black cumin oil ( Nigella Sativa ) – an oil with a rather strong, characteristic smell. It is cold-pressed from Egyptian black cumin seeds, which allows the end product to maintain a high concentration of fatty acids. The composition of black seed oil also includes phytosterols, alkaloids and phospholipids. It has a strong antifungal and antiviral effect, thanks to which it acts as a natural antibiotic. It is very often used as a natural remedy for skin and nail fungus, allergies, lupus and psoriasis. Black cumin oil eliminates inflammation and soothes pain.
- Coconut oil ( Cocos Nucifera ) – a popular and very pleasant oil with an exotic coconut scent. It has been used for skin and hair care for centuries. As a component of Dermocollos, it forms a protective occlusive layer on the skin surface. It prevents the evaporation of water from the epidermis. Coconut oil lubricates the skin and accelerates its regeneration.
- Rosemary oil ( Rosmarinus Officinalis ) – has strong bactericidal properties, which makes it easier to fight many skin diseases. It also has antifungal properties and when applied externally to the skin, it naturally helps to fight dandruff and mycosis of the skin.
- Marigold extract ( Calendula officinalis ) – an extract rich in active substances, including carotenoids, flavonoids, alcohols and polyacetylenes , which have a fungicidal effect. Calendula also contains polysaccharides that strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
- Flavor oil – obtained from the shoots of Siberian fir ( Abies sibirica ), it contains natural antifungal and antibacterial active substances. It is used in preparations that disinfect and accelerate wound healing. The phytocides in the powder oil kill microbes, soothe inflammation and strengthen the defense mechanisms of skin cells.
Other ingredients: sunflower oil, borage oil, macadamia oil, as well as extracts of burdock, oats, birch, Asiatic Pennywort, mulberry, patiform and Tahitian gardenia flowers.
Opinions on the effectiveness of Dermocollos
- Eliminates mycosis naturally – Mycosis of the feet appeared suddenly, maybe I caught it in the swimming pool or in the locker room at the gym. Unfortunately, home remedies for mycosis or pharmacy remedies did not help. The itching and pain worsened, the feet looked terrible, they were all covered with white coating. I read about Dermocollos on the Internet. Positive feedback encouraged me to buy. The package arrived very quickly and the relief was practically after 1-2 applications. I recommend! – Aleksandra, 31 years old
- Fast and effective – The product has proven itself well. It’s nice that shipping is free. I used the Dermocollos according to the instructions and it did the job. It helped me very quickly with athlete’s foot, where other preparations could not cope. – Matt, 28
- My savior! – I have tried thousands of miraculous preparations for mycosis. Some even provided temporary relief, but the problem recurred quickly. Dermocollos was the only remedy that helped me get rid of athlete’s foot once and for all. Successful purchase. – Marry, 34 years old
Where to buy Dermocollos for ringworm? Our recommendation
It is an innovative measure based on a breakthrough formula of natural ingredients. The manufacturer wants to have full supervision over the preparation and its price.
Dermocollos has not been released for full distribution. The mycosis remedy can only be purchased on the manufacturer ‘s official website. In return, each customer gets free shipping.
NOTE: For a limited period of time, the official DERMOCOLLOS distributor has a special offer for our readers. It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Try DERMOCOLLOS mycosis oil with a 50% discount
use THIS link to get FREE SHIPPING
Promotion ends today!