There are many products on the market that protect against varicose veins and help with many other diseases of the legs. However, few people have such an accessible form and high efficiency of action as Presivin.
The gel provides comprehensive protection for the legs and prevents adverse changes.
How to apply it? Is it really effective? What’s the composition? We invite you to read the details.
Where do varicose veins come from and how to deal with them?
Varicose veins are one of the worst and most troublesome leg ailments. They arise as a result of the widening and lengthening of the veins. They are not only a visual problem (legs look ugly), but also a health problem. They cause burning, itching and pain. If not fought, they can cause serious diseases that threaten health and even life. They must not be underestimated – they will not disappear and there will be more and more of them.
Varicose veins arise for various reasons – they are affected by the type of work, overweight and obesity, poor diet and stimulants. At the same time, they are genetically determined. Therefore, it is necessary to prevent them prophylactically, and if they occur, intervene quickly. This will save you from hassle and invasive treatments.
Presivin copes very well with venous insufficiency and circulatory problems. Thanks to regular use, it will be possible to reach the source – eliminate the causes of varicose veins and many other diseases (more on this below).
Presivin indications for use
Presivin can be used prophylactically to protect the legs, therefore it is intended for a wide group of users. Suitable for both women and men. Contraindication is pregnancy and breastfeeding (due to the lack of studies on these two separate groups).
However, in the group where the use of similar measures is a necessity, there are elderly, overweight and obese people, working in a standing mode and even practicing sports regularly. At the same time, all those who have inherited the defect belong to the “risk group”.
If one parent struggled with varicose veins, there is a high probability that the next generation will also inherit this dangerous “condition”. In the case of varicose veins in both parents, the appearance in the offspring is almost certain.
What are the effects of using Presivin gel?
- it inhibits the further development of varicose veins and helps to undo adverse changes to some extent;
- reduces the visibility of “spider veins”;
- reaches the blood vessels, clearing them and eliminating blockages;
- seals and tones blood vessels;
- improves circulation by increasing blood flow and reducing blood cell viscosity;
- reduces the risk of serious diseases related to venous insufficiency, e.g. atherosclerosis;
- fights puffiness, swelling and the fatigue effect of the legs;
- eliminates the unpleasant feeling of itching, burning and the discomfort associated with it;
- reduces or eliminates pain;
- reduces calf cramps;
- nourishes and cares for the skin (including prevents cellulite );
- Presivin penetrates deeply into the skin layers, providing a comprehensive and long-lasting effect;
How should Presivin be used?
Presivin works in two phases:
- The first phase is strengthening blood vessels and strengthening the tone of the venous walls.
- The second phase is to improve blood flow. In addition to this action, the product helps in many other (above-mentioned) areas. This way of “working” the gel means that it should be used regularly (so as not to interrupt its operation), preferably continuously. It is in the form of a gel which is well absorbed by the skin and absorbed by the body. It should be massaged in until it is completely absorbed. At the initial stage of varicose veins, it is sometimes used pointwise, in places where protrusions and cobwebs appear. In practice, however, it is better to take care of the legs in detail by massaging the gel over the entire surface. The same is done in the case of edema, puffiness or painful legs (and feet). Presivin should be used daily. The package contains 100 ml of gel.
The effects of the anti-varicose veins treatment should be visible after a few weeks of using Presivin. Of course, it also depends on the individual conditions of the organism and independent factors. In addition to emergency and prophylactic use, the causes of venous insufficiency should be found.
With tired legs and swelling, the product brings relief after the first use.
Presivin – the main components of the gel for varicose veins and puffiness
- Horse chestnut seed extract ( Aesculus hippocastanum ) – is a rich source of escin, saponins, flavonoids, sterols, essential oils and starch. At the same time, it is one of the most effective natural remedies for varicose veins. It prevents the formation of “spider veins”. The escin contained in the extract soothes inflammation leading to damage to the veins. At the same time, it strengthens the walls of blood vessels. In addition, horse chestnut has an anticoagulant effect – it facilitates blood flow and reduces its viscosity. It fights swelling, eliminates pain and persistent burning sensations. Helps with hematomas. It copes well with cellulite. It reduces the appearance of bruises and swelling. It improves microcirculation. It restores fitness to tired legs. It even copes with rheumatic joint pains. The horse chestnut is a magnificent tree native to the Balkans. It is now widespread on many continents.
- Legactif – is a plant complex containing extracts of goldenrod ( Solidago ), lemon ( Citrus limon ) and butcher’s broom ( Ruscus aculeatus ). These are components that improve circulation, seal blood vessels and reduce swelling. Among the active compounds contained in the complex, attention is paid, inter alia, unsaturated fatty acids, coumarins, flavonoids and steroid saponins. Legactif reaches the source of the problem, protects against varicose veins and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Witch hazel extract ( Hamamelis Virginiana ) – is an ingredient often used in cosmetics, even in after-shave lotions. It improves the appearance of the skin, makes it firm and delays the aging process. At the same time, it helps the body in many other areas, fighting inflammation, astringent and accelerating regeneration. It also helps with varicose veins by strengthening blood vessels and narrowing excessively “overgrown” veins. It fights swelling, soothes pain and irritation. It reduces the secretion of sebum , which is why it copes with oily skin. The extract contains, among others flavonoids, tannins, saponins, gallic acid and ellagic acid. Witch hazel is a shrub that occurs naturally in the United States and Canada.
The extract contains an additional twenty-four ingredients that enhance the effects of those described above.
Presivin – opinions on the effectiveness of the preparation
- And after varicose veins – “In my family, varicose veins are hereditary, so for years I have been struggling with the problem in various ways. I use, among others when using supplements based on garlic, I reach for varicose veins protection gels. When the first spider web appeared, I was terrified. I changed my cosmetics because they obviously did not fulfill their role. I chose Presivin because of its composition and potentially effective action. I used it every day, on the entire leg area. This time I was right. The gel inhibited the development of varicose veins and at the same time reduced the spider mite, which became less and less visible and now you can only see it after a close examination. That is why I recommend Presivin with a clear conscience. “
- After the problem – “I recommend Presivin because it helped me when other measures failed. I had a problem with varicose veins. Maybe not great yet, but the symptoms were disturbing. A few spider webs popped out on my legs. I knew immediately what was going on. I was looking for a drug against varicose veins in the internet. A colleague from work noticed this. It turned out from the conversation that Presivin helped her. I found the manufacturer’s direct website and ordered it as well. I am grateful to my friend, because thanks to the daily use of the gel, no further varicose veins appeared, and even these clearly decreased. They are not as visible as before. “
- Presivin for swelling and aching legs – “I found out about the Presivin gel because I was fed up with sore, heavy legs. In addition, swelling appeared on them. After work, I was bad, I spent the rest of the day in front of the TV with the remote control. My wife was nervous, and it started boring me. It’s not me, not my way of life. I like doing something and being active. That’s why I made some sacrifices and put gel on my legs every day. At first for the sake of conscience, then with full conviction. It worked. The swelling started to fade away and I felt relieved. I was tired after work, but I could walk normally and do some DIY. No discomfort, no itching or heavy feeling.
Where to buy Presivin? Our recommendation
At the same time, we warn you against buying the gel on other websites, e.g. social-media channels. It happens that fraudsters pretend to be a brand and offer a product for a sensational low price. They usually offer cheaper and less effective counterfeits.
Is it worth using Presivin? Our opinion
Presivin is a proven, reliable gel that will help in the fight against edema, varicose veins and many other ailments related to venous obstruction. It works well for ad hoc use, but it is recommended to use it prophylactically. According to the principle: “prevention is better than cure”.